Suggestion for expanding the 'DIY' board?

OK, since it's launch the DIY board hasn't set any records but, IMHO, is worthwhile and will develop.

DIY is not mainstream ARRSE, though something most get involved, in similar context how about expanding it to 'DIY, Pets and Garden' ???

What thinks you?

No.9

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
OK, since it's launch the DIY board hasn't set any records but, IMHO, is worthwhile and will develop.

DIY is not mainstream ARRSE, though something most get involved, in similar context how about expanding it to 'DIY, Pets, SHEDS and Garden' ???

What thinks you?

No.9
Fixed that for you Mate. No need to thank me, just come round and cut the grass. :)

I do all my own DIY, I have pets and I also dabble in gardening so it might be of interest to others, Iam on a well known football forum where each year a group of posters have a unofficial chili plant growing contest then when they are ready to harvest somebody will post a load of recipes.

Will we need Planning Permission prior to any expansion? Or does it come under Permitted Development? Thankfully were not Grade II Listed as that would cause some delays.
Maybe Sarah Beeny could come and judge the plans for the best erection?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T ARRSE: Site Issues 3
E ARRSE: Site Issues 5
S ARRSE: Site Issues 26