Suggested punishments

BB51

Old-Salt
#2
A good portion from the Hot Beef Injection to fill them up with man fat. That would put a few pounds on them - especially the ginger one.
 
#3
I think a good spanking on the bottom would do me, erm, I mean them, a world of good.
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#5
Yep, my rod up the their rikkers should add a few inches to the waistline. For the larger look, it has to be the front-bottom and you have to wait for the incubation period to start.
 
#6
How about getting them 'nekked' and having them sweep the parade square with toothbrushes while on all fours?
 
#8
Smashing the ginger bitches back doors in would erm, aid the situation.
 
#9
Well obviously we shouldn't punish them we should help them in their time of need and help them to put some weight on...

Apparently Wedgy man glue is high in fat and protein so I prescribe plenty of oral ingestion!!
 
#10
Have them do some basic training. They would off course have to sleep in a barracks room full of squaddies...
 
#13
Also, I think handcuffs are a good idea.... or plasticuffs
 
#14
Wedgy said:
smashtastic

Most of them clearly just want a good spanking but I think the one in the white dress deserves some sort of special treatment. The one second left actually looks rather naive and innocent. Perhaps I could get her to help :D

Must stop staring now.
 
#16
Wedgy said:
smashtastic

Mingers :roll:

Is it just me or does the ginger one always look somewhat overwhelmed by the whole thing? I have heard that to aid absorption of nutrients into the blood stream, quantities of protein and complex carbohydrates should be injected into the rectum.
 
#17
Bat_Crab said:
I have heard that to aid absorption of nutrients into the blood stream, quantities of protein and complex carbohydrates should be injected into the rectum.
Whilst pulling their hair and punching them in the kidneys.
 
#18
By the way, which one was in front of the judge for fighting in a nightclub toilets in Reading (dead fooking claaasy, like)
 
#19
Wedgy said:
Bat_Crab said:
I have heard that to aid absorption of nutrients into the blood stream, quantities of protein and complex carbohydrates should be injected into the rectum.
Whilst pulling their hair and punching them in the kidneys.
Indeed, one has to hinder the performance of the kidneys otherwise they may filter out some of the goodness. The resulting inducement of vomiting, however, may have an effect opposite to that required and blood stains are bloody difficult to get out of carpet.
 
#20
Bat_Crab said:
Wedgy said:
Bat_Crab said:
I have heard that to aid absorption of nutrients into the blood stream, quantities of protein and complex carbohydrates should be injected into the rectum.
Whilst pulling their hair and punching them in the kidneys.
Indeed, one has to hinder the performance of the kidneys otherwise they may filter out some of the goodness. The resulting inducement of vomiting, however, may have an effect opposite to that required and blood stains are bloody difficult to get out of carpet.
But by pushing their face into the vomit to asphyxiate them the reduced oxygen levels will help maximise the goodness from the protein and complex carbohydrates.
 

Latest Threads

Top