Suggested punishments

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by 762baynet, Apr 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A good portion from the Hot Beef Injection to fill them up with man fat. That would put a few pounds on them - especially the ginger one.
  2. I think a good spanking on the bottom would do me, erm, I mean them, a world of good.
  3. That explains their voices!
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Yep, my rod up the their rikkers should add a few inches to the waistline. For the larger look, it has to be the front-bottom and you have to wait for the incubation period to start.
  5. How about getting them 'nekked' and having them sweep the parade square with toothbrushes while on all fours?
  6. cant see a picture??
  7. Smashing the ginger bitches back doors in would erm, aid the situation.
  8. Well obviously we shouldn't punish them we should help them in their time of need and help them to put some weight on...

Apparently Wedgy man glue is high in fat and protein so I prescribe plenty of oral ingestion!!
  9. Have them do some basic training. They would off course have to sleep in a barracks room full of squaddies...
  10. Are there no pictures of those intended for punishment? Who are these females?
  11. smashtastic

12. Also, I think handcuffs are a good idea.... or plasticuffs
  13. Most of them clearly just want a good spanking but I think the one in the white dress deserves some sort of special treatment. The one second left actually looks rather naive and innocent. Perhaps I could get her to help :D

Must stop staring now.
  14. Together with earplugs, they sound like my grandma with her tits caught in the mangle