Sugar more dangerous than 7.62

Medic_Cop22

Old-Salt
So, arrse holes.. Sunday shower thoughts?

In 2017 about 56 million people died throughout the world; 620,000 of them died due to human violence (war killed 120,000 people, and crime killed another 500,000). In contrast, about 800,000 committed suicide, and approximately 1.5 million died of diabetes.

Therefore is sugar is now more dangerous than gunpowder?

Saw something in the weekend papers about pollution causing diabetes and thought wtf

As long as Piabetes kills Saint Dianne of Fatbott I'm happy

anglo

LE

In 2017 about 56 million people died throughout the world; 620,000 of them died due to human violence (war killed 120,000 people, and crime killed another 500,000). In contrast, about 800,000 committed suicide, and approximately 1.5 million died of diabetes.

Don't eat sugar whilst driving:)
More than 1.25 million people die each year as a result of road traffic crashes.

The next line is going to be "diabetes cost NHS X billion"
followed by "we must tax sugar for the public good"
Makers of sweeteners must be rubbing their hands.
Bit like why they are going to hit diesel vehicles

Saw something in the weekend papers about pollution causing diabetes and thought wtf
That’s bollocks, the Russians did it, or BREXIT.

EDIT FOR THE HARD OF THINKING:

1. The chap in the pic is Sir Alan Sugar.

Last edited:

4(T)

LE

I thought it indicative of current so-called scientific sound bites that even the great thinking minds of the Daily Mail comment writers were quick to come up with the causative thesis "perhaps its because people who live in polluted inner cities tend to be fat overweight chavs with shite diets?".

I thought it indicative of current so-called scientific sound bites that even the great thinking minds of the Daily Mail comment writers were quick to come up with the causative thesis "perhaps its because people who live in polluted inner cities tend to be fat overweight chavs with shite diets?".
How dare you suggest that the solution just might possibly lie with the self !

Medic_Cop22

Old-Salt
Run along Walt.

Whilst I was on Herrick you kept the home fires burning on an Internet forum. Jolly good.

As if you have put your location as West Midlands..

I really enjoy a good debate. I enjoy getting down to the matter with an invested opponent. It’s nice to have an honest conflict. Concepts building on concepts. Perspectives being shared, shifted or strengthened.

But upsetting a walty thick brummie is fun too.

Run along Walt.

Whilst I was on Herrick you kept the home fires burning on an Internet forum. Jolly good.

As if you have put your location as West Midlands..

I really enjoy a good debate. I enjoy getting down to the matter with an invested opponent. It’s nice to have an honest conflict. Concepts building on concepts. Perspectives being shared, shifted or strengthened.

But upsetting a walty thick brummie is fun too.
That's the spirit.

Nothing gets past your eagle eye, does it?

A proper modern day Sherlock Holmes you are, fella.

<snigger>

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ExREME..TECH The NAAFI Bar 40
StBob072 Health and Fitness 44
B The NAAFI Bar 11

Latest Threads