'Sugar Daddy Parties' where young women hook up with wealthy older men (for money)

Slow news day for the smail, what with a WW3 story? they have theis shite.

Organised events that offer to set up wealthy older men with young cash-strapped women, dubbed ‘Sugar Daddy Parties’, are set to come to Britain after becoming popular in the U.S.

The parties have been hosted at swanky New York cocktail bars, where the ‘daddies’ discuss fees for future dates with the women who take their fancy – and its organisers are now seeking London venues.

Read more: Coming to Britain soon: The 'Sugar Daddy Parties' where young women hook up with wealthy older men | Mail Online

Now take a look at the US slappers it attracts ?. Better selection at the Scorpion on a bad night.

Attachments

Don't get me wrong here, i''m a fat cunt with a face like a prolapsed rectum but for fucks sake, with a pocket full of cash I would expect to do MUCH better than those 3 munters!!!

I agree,if your must pay for 'it' then at least pay for something better looking,,,I would do all of em for free tho....

Impressive chebs on the bloke in the middle but as said above, if I was a wealthy old fella, I'd be more inclined to be searching for a good looking young slapper, not tired old hag.

B

Biscuits_AB

Don't get me wrong here, i''m a fat cunt with a face like a prolapsed rectum but for fucks sake, with a pocket full of cash I would expect to do MUCH better than those 3 munters!!!
I wouldn't want to do better. I'd have all fucking three of them. Especially that one in the middle! Great tits and she can make a roll up with only one hand. What else do you need?

G

goatrutar

I'd fucking smash the 2 on the left. Even I'd think twice about the one on the right. Looks like a retarded fucking sealion.

That's clearly the wrong picture. That's from a "grab a granny" night party.

So basically a place where hookers can meet punters, rather than standing round on street corners waiting for a pick up. Fair enough, but why dress it up as a "party", be honest and say what it is.

I'm guessing he won the "pull a pig" competition that night then...

Now don't get me wrong, my standards are lower then shark spunk, but if I had that sort of money I'm pretty sure even I could do better than that.

Went to a bash at a Knightsbridge hotel last night (it was dire, thanks for asking but at least I was not paying) and one of the
few light reliefs available was playing "spot the financial arrangement".

No points for blondes wearing gold spandex spray on trousers nor any East Europeans types: too obvious.

High point came when 100% agreement was reached on white haired white faced one of advancing years + expensively dressed
very, very tall and athletic type companion.

Choked laughter when it became clear that this was the Uber boss of someone on our table, who promptly made a diplomatic exit.

A

allgone2ratsh1t

One in the middle has amazing breastage. All hail big bouncing breastage.
One on the left looks a sure fire bet to do some dirty kinky stuff.
The one on the right teeth like a workbench vice.