Suffolk Police ... Gotta be well done Operation Racecourse

Ipswich: Athletics coach Stephen Benson guilty of 15 sex assaults on two teenagers. - News - Ipswich Star

Suffolk has been running an operation against abusers. It started before Savillegate. And my Lord have the Police skittled some historic abusers. St Georges School Finborough, Oakwood School Stowmarket, schools in Ipswich. Bandmasters in the community. Conviction after conviction and now another one bites the dust.

It has to be well done Suffolk Police. Just a word to the new PCC Tim Passmore. Don't steal the credit. They nabbed most of their targets before PCCs were thought of.

Rodney2q

Says a man on the internet! :)

Saying that, any man who winds up BB is a good egg in my eyes. Theres just not enough paranoia in the world for that strange chap.

He feels better so he has stopped taking the tablets, bad news for the rest of us. Typical cycle of the bloody nuiscance of the mentally ill.

At the risk of sounding stoopider than wot i already is, How does one go about doing that?

At the risk of sounding stoopider than wot i already is, How does one go about doing that? And can it be used in the real world?

Ipswich: Athletics coach Stephen Benson guilty of 15 sex assaults on two teenagers. - News - Ipswich Star

Suffolk has been running an operation against abusers. It started before Savillegate. And my Lord have the Police skittled some historic abusers. St Georges School Finborough, Oakwood School Stowmarket, schools in Ipswich. Bandmasters in the community. Conviction after conviction and now another one bites the dust.

It has to be well done Suffolk Police. Just a word to the new PCC Tim Passmore. Don't steal the credit. They nabbed most of their targets before PCCs were thought of.
Yeh, I believe they started an internal inquiry first and weeded out a few of their own kiddy-fiddlers.

It may be The Tractor Boys Police, but also one of the most corrupt, especially Bury St Edmunds, the gutless ****ing interbred cnuts.

If more people set this BB creature to ignore and actually did ignore him, he'd **** off. So for the love of all that's holy please make use of that function.
I already have. I just took a wild guess that it was another anti-plod rant.

I'll leave well enough alone now.

:)

Rodney2q

If more people set this BB creature to ignore and actually did ignore him, he'd **** off. So for the love of all that's holy please make use of that function.
I know, but as PSF said, he's the last of the sites old school moon barkers. To ignore him is to stick another nail in the sites coffin.

If I put all of the *******, nutters, idiots, SCHs, mongs and cnuts on ignore there'd be no one to talk to, including me.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
I like pasties, though I can't get decent ones where I am.
One of the joys of being on the East Coast in Halifax is Pete's Boutiquie. Lovely, proper pasties and Brit goods at a reasonable price. Ask our mutural Cop friend, he loved it in there. They have real custard, proper chocy hobnobs and the real HP sauce - ummmmm.