Sued for being IRA bastards.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiscuitsAB, Mar 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

• Like Like x 3
  2. Not bad but I'd prefer to string them up from the nearest lamp post. Colin Duffy on the other hand deserves a far slower and more painful end.

3. Fuck me, the September 11th lawsuit is going to have a big pay-out if this catches on!

4. Could we do it against the rest of them? I am sure there are offences that Gerry and Martin have never been tried for that we could squeeze a few quid out of them for.
    Whilst I love NI (I am from the mainland, but grew quite attached to it over the past few years during the peace) and would worry that this could remind people of the past, it would be so much fun to see those two twats begging for pennies on the street.

5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

No more reminders than all the orphans and widows then?

6. Ill be surprised if there's no human rights law that can be bastardised to stop this happening.
    This is the minimum that these cunts deserve.

7. I vote that Colin duffy is flayed with a rusty spoon, the utter sheepscunt.

8. 'Right to a family life'? The family needs cash.

9. Article 8 I believe, it's rare that genuine victims are ever extended these rights, its only criminals and illegal immigrants (asylum seekers) who deserve human rights ya know!

10. The civil process just requires the balance of probability, criminal is beyond a reasonable doubt

11. Indeed true, irlsgt. It will be interesting as the prosecution unfolds to see if it is new information created from the civil case, or previously available evidence which has now led PSNI to a belief that such beyond reasonable doubt can now be questioned in a criminal court. 1998 seems so long ago.

12. Martin admitted he was a bigwig in the IRA, and there are plenty of statements, etc, that show that.....

Bankrupt the parasite, then shoot him in the gut and leave him in a ditch.

13. Unlike 1972 which was yesterday.

• Like Like x 2