Suddenly come over all peckish.......

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Blogg, Aug 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. for breakfast sandwich from Rumbletums, in Burton On Trent.

Whole loaf of bread
    eight slices of bacon
    four sausages
    three eggs
    half a pound of cheese
    can of baked beans

Attached Files:

2. I can fit 4 sausages into two slices of bread, tight twats.
  3. I've worked in Burton upon Trent refurbishing a bank in the high street, and from the state of the bloated inbred f ucking hillbillies wandering along it's length grazing and shoving grub into their gaping maws, with arms like big pink freckled boiled hams, from Subway to the jacket potato van, that thing in the picture is a mere canape.
  4. I knew a girl who could put eight bratwurst in her mouth. She wasn't hot, she just had a freakishly large mouth.
  5. Length ways?
  6. sideways. I think she might have been in an accident actually.
  7. There was a 'come in your own stuff day' at work over the weekend. All the monsters turned up in matinee coats to cover massive waist lines, huge arrses and legs of oak.

I looked at one of my blokes and he could see I was about to p1ss myself laughing and turned his head away.

If this lot was aboard the Titanic it would have gone down in two and a half minutes - not two and a half hours.

The band played on whilst the ship went down - and so did the platter and carvery.
  8. I remain unimpressed, if she were able to fit 8 brattys in like a banana I would insist you introduced me.
  9. Do you get chips with that butty?
  10. Kebab any day, one of those giant feckers that those 2 bloke used to sell outside The RAC center in Bovy, And by fcuking hell they were hot!!!
  11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Jesus. And I thought the Breakfast Pizza from the Wop Shop in Pilgrim Street was stronging it.

12. That looks really nice
  13. Fixed your slight spelling mistake there sd. :D

As to the sarnie? Ditch the half pound of cheese (in a breakfast?) and I'd eat* that.

* (About a third of)
  14. that would be a week's worth of calories in one sitting!

you'd poo a walking stick if you yammed that thing.
  15. Ive just made myself one for tea
    Looked as good as the pic, and tasted as nice as it looked