Suddenly being charged CILOC

Bottom line for the past two months a CILOC charge has appeared on my pay slip. I don't live in SFA/SLA and have not done so for 20+ years. I have my own house and pay Council tax to my local authority. None of my circumstances have changed recently. My local Admin staff are as baffled as I am. Any pay gurus able to cast any light please.

Bottom line for the past two months a CILOC charge has appeared on my pay slip. I don't live in SFA/SLA and have not done so for 20+ years. I have my own house and pay Council tax to my local authority. None of my circumstances have changed recently. My local Admin staff are as baffled as I am. Any pay gurus able to cast any light please.
What deductions can be taken from my salary? | Low Incomes Tax Reform Group

Nothing here unless it was voluntary?

Was going to say that you are a bean stealing pad and you have been caught....but it doesn't work that way anymore

Someone has screwed up. Your clerks should be able to see deductions on JPA and fix it, if not tell them to do the job and escalate.

Someone has screwed up. Your clerks should be able to see deductions on JPA and fix it, if not tell them to do the job and escalate.
Done this morning, waiting now for clerks to spring into action, hahaha.

Does it show as CILOCT Single or CILOCT Married. If Single, Unit HR should be able to sort it. If Married, you need to speak to the CarrilionAmey rep at your local HIVE.