sucking rabbits eyes out

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by brianlara, Jan 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,im looking to join 4 Para as soon as possible.Now,I dont mind killing rabbits and pulling them apart,but am I going to have to suck their eyes out?Im still going to join whatever but I'd really like to know in advance.I saw it happen on that Commando,On The Front Line DVD.If you'd like to see it I put it on youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BIpxW8tbWY

2. Taking the mick right?

Really really hope so

3. WHA_t the hell are you on?

4. If you join 49 Para you’ll get to suck them off too.

5. Im being serious.Im wondering if anyone on here has had to do it.Its a survival thing cos apparently theres 80% water in the eye.Its obviously not something I want to do.

6. love it. Ever notice how these questions always come late on in the day?

7. Yeah, loads of times. Its one of the most basic lessons on the all arms recruits general survival training cadre.

Get on with it. We didn't have any Rabbits as the ones we got had Mexi. They made us use Lamb!

8. Fair enough, but would you nosh one off to fend of dehydration?

It’s still fluid at the end of the day and it has the added bonus of not having to blind the poor creature.

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

You take on fluids wherever you can find them, be this a rabbit, leaf or passing squaddie.

10. survival reproduction is the real test, it’s this stuff you need to be worried about. all the sucking of schlongs and long dangly bits (and thats the wracs)

11. Up to you my friend. After a hard tab you might they add a mouthwatering cruchiness to powered biscuit browns or a salty boil in a bag. Perfect as an accompanyment or a hore d'oeuvre. Yum yum!

12. Ha,cheers for the replies.All this chat about shlongs and passing squaddies makes eyes sound tasty.Guess I'll just get on with it.And it'll be something to boast about in the pub.Or over christmas dinner with the family.

13. we had to lesiban rabbits on our course, utterly useless not interest anything other than make up!

14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Once you've had some of that cheese-processed, you won't even notice the taste of the 'relish'.