Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Percussion_Cap, Feb 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My Friday nights being as exciting as they are, I was sauntering down to the Indian takeaway when two young girls ran across the road. by young, I mean they were young children, and they obviously didn't have much road sense.

They approached me asking for money for the bus home to a neighbouring town but when I asked about their parents, where they live etc., they then said their mother was coming for them and they actually wanted money for something to eat.

Something obviously wasn't right. They were too young (eight) to be out alone so late (half-nine), they weren't dressed for the weather and they didn't live where they said they did; or probably didn't. Got them into the warmth of the chippie across the road and bought them both a Cornetto (typical kids, who else would want an ice cream when it's freezing, blowing a gale and likely to rain?) - to keep them occupied while I phoned the police to pick them up and take them home.

During the wait different versions of events came out - they were sisters/ friends, lived together/ close by, and lived either in a neighbouring town or one of two schemes in my town. Little fibbers, probably nervous about the shit they'd get when the police drop them off at home. To keep them occupied the owner of the chippie gave them both some chips and helped keep them busy talking to keep them from straying.

Eventually two coppers tipped up and knew them straight away - hanging around chip shops and blagging money and freebies is what they do of an evening.

So, apart from being scammed by a couple of 8 year-olds and what a mug I am, what hope is there for anyone who's not a predatory paedophile and doesn't want to read about the two kids he saw the night before ending up knocked down/ drowned/ remains found in someone's cellar?

Fucking parents should be kicked to death. By me, as recompense for the £2 I wasted. Junky bastards, probably.
  2. fuck me i'll PP it back to you if your that worried , I think £2 to stop a couple of girls getting raped is well worth it
  3. What the fuck is wrong with you?!?! You should have Maddie'd them!

So....where is this fabled chip shop you speak of?
  4. Haha, I've always wondered where I can find an 8 year old on a Friday night.
  5. Send LOCSTAT.
  6. Haha, the point I was trying to make wasn't that I was crying over the £2, more that the parent/s are probably so scummy that it would cost them their lives for me to feel compensated.

And I'm keeping the location of this rich fertile hunting ground to myself. Find your own vulnerable sub-10 girls whose parents don't care about them ;o)
  7. At that age they don't even need alcohol!
  8. I sense that there is something not being said by the OP. I feel that starting the thread is a scream for help. Come on C_P you've broke the seal on Pandora's Box, now open the lid a little and lets have a look, we can help. Or at least let's see the pics? You did take pics didn't you?
  9. Happened to me in Eastbourne.Some skanky bint approached me asking for money to "feed the baby" pointing to a bundle of rags in the push chair.I gave her a tenner.
    Saw her ten minutes later,re-arranging the blankets,no sign of a baby.
  10. God bless you mate, who were they though? Why aren't child services all over their parents? Surely if known to the plod, they would not let this go on knowingly that their (-single?) parent is out working nights? WTF? As for kicking the parents head in, sign me up!
  11. Just for you, Brandy Soured
    [​IMG] (not that praying will do her any good)
  12. That kid in the blue jumper has evil eyes! Is she planning the untimely demise of the other one?
  13. Liar liar pants on fire! You know where I live. I only ask that you make sure you are clean-shaven; don't want no stubble rash on my thighs.