Suck My Dick F*ck Face

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Forastero, Feb 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

2. £17.85 for a meatball starter?

The fat twat.

3. that was for three though, so I'm guessing 5.95 each

4. considering the food prices - the remark was right - they really were doing that for the owner !!

5. "The cost of the meal came to £284.68, including a 10% service charge."

They still tipped!!!

6. Slow news day for the BBC perchance?

7. I love (well, actually despise) how the press will try to make any part of a non-story important or sensationalist as in this snippet under the picture of the receipt:

SHOCK, HORROR!!!!!!

8. Why do people automatically feel they're owed something when things like this happen? The right thing to do would be to take it on the chin and not go back, surely...

9. if many ethnics play the race card and try for compensation, then why shouldn't they? No harm in trying!

10. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

One side of a story, as usual.

The staff involved would have probably taken offence to the moaning bint in order to be driven to such a measure.

There is no reference to how busy the place was, they were in a large group (10 of them), all sorts of missing details. Etc, etc. And how much of a stink did she kick up before the bill arrived? The staff would have been obliged to respond with a polite "yes, we apologise" in the face of a ranting bint who is the wrong side of a £15 bottle of wine (and more - the rest of the drinks bought aren't available for view!)

Good drills on the till operator, I say.

11. If they complain at that it's a good job MDN doesn't own a restaurant.

12. I reckon compensation should consist of a free meal with extra crusty, steamy and slimy ingredients added at will by the staff.

13. I find it strange that Suck My D1ck Fcuk Face is on the system as an item to choose on the till.
    Do you think they get many customers asking for that?

14. The other example of the BBC's poor show here is its inability to let such bol1ocks be printed without reference to a celebrity, no matter how tenuous the link.

It must be said though that Gordon Ramsay would have dealt with the situation a lot better and just said it to them before turfing them out!

15. Quality :lol:

If the staff felt that strongly about her, you have to wonder what little extras went into the food too...