• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Suck My Dick F*ck Face

I love (well, actually despise) how the press will try to make any part of a non-story important or sensationalist as in this snippet under the picture of the receipt:

The message was printed in capital letters on the bill
SHOCK, HORROR!!!!!!

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
a moaning bint said:
She added: "I'd like a written apology from the restaurant and I'd also like some compensation.

"I think that the way that we've been spoken to is absolutely outrageous."
One side of a story, as usual.

The staff involved would have probably taken offence to the moaning bint in order to be driven to such a measure.

There is no reference to how busy the place was, they were in a large group (10 of them), all sorts of missing details. Etc, etc. And how much of a stink did she kick up before the bill arrived? The staff would have been obliged to respond with a polite "yes, we apologise" in the face of a ranting bint who is the wrong side of a £15 bottle of wine (and more - the rest of the drinks bought aren't available for view!)

Good drills on the till operator, I say.

I find it strange that Suck My D1ck Fcuk Face is on the system as an item to choose on the till.
Do you think they get many customers asking for that?

The other example of the BBC's poor show here is its inability to let such bol1ocks be printed without reference to a celebrity, no matter how tenuous the link.

It must be said though that Gordon Ramsay would have dealt with the situation a lot better and just said it to them before turfing them out!

Out of all the times I've complained in a restaurant (about twice in my whole life I think) I've always tried to be really, really polite for fear of getting extra custard on my apple tart. I'll bet this lunatic was a right pain in the hoop and probably deserved all she got - and more hopefully!

Nice Welsh Springer by the way!

Forastero said:
Out of all the times I've complained in a restaurant (about twice in my whole life I think) I've always tried to be really, really polite for fear of getting extra custard on my apple tart. I'll bet this lunatic was a right pain in the hoop and probably deserved all she got - and more hopefully!

Nice Welsh Springer by the way!
yep, always wait until the meal has finished before you complain; otherwise there's love in that food..

(as for the welshie, he's growing up fast - I swear he gets bigger every time he has a nap! must be his suplimentary diet of my favourite shoes and important mail)

crikey! 4 cockers is just greedy :lol:

He's about cocker-sized at tho mo and it's perfect. I think I'll stop feeding him now so he stays this size forever.

(Just don't tell the RSPCA)

Latest Threads