• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Suck it you bunch of c_nts!!! I passed selection!!!

Hahahaha, holy sh_t. Gotta go for the Oath of Allegiance next week. At the moment I'm over the f_cking moon, with a little bit of an "Oh sh_t, what have I got myself into?!" vibe aswell.

Another thing, I was a bit worried about the Ice Breaker, but all that happened was I got about 2 sentences in then got the piss taken out of me for 3-4 minutes. Haha. I was told by one of the assessors that my ice breaker went down well, was funny, but I was wondering, were they laughing at me or what because I didn't try to be funny.

With a shocking thread title like that.

You should be raped by many, many men....

....And then afterwards they ignore your phonecalls begging for more!

Ahaha! Punishment!

Jensen said:
Another thing, I was a bit worried about the Ice Breaker, but all that happened was I got about 2 sentences in then got the urine taken out of me for 3-4 minutes. Haha. I was told by one of the assessors that my ice breaker went down well, was funny, but I was wondering, were they laughing at me or what because I didn't try to be funny.
Nor do I, unless you look like a penis.

Well done, thats the easy bit done. Enjoy and good luck.

Latest Threads