Such a woman!

50-year-old female ... civilian employee, a mother and grandmother ... has been charged with sexually harassing several officers and enlisted soldiers in the armory base where she works.
Military Police investigators have spent the past few months collecting numerous testimonies from officers and soldiers
The indictment specifies five incidents in which soldiers and officers reported that the woman had made inappropriate lewd comments, asked them intimate questions and, on one occasion, pinched an officer's buttocks and touched another officer's genitalia through his pants.

The employee is accused of repeatedly asking the soldiers what they did over the weekend with their girlfriends and their sexual habits.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Who complains about these things?
Most camps and squaddies I know she would be airtight in about 5 minutes

whats she look like? :plotting:

What kind of poofs are they letting into the IDF? Real men would have squared her away in the cam net store then let their mates sniff their fingers.

I to am shocked to see another IDF article posted by KGB though.

jimmys_best_mate said:
What kind of poofs are they letting into the IDF? Real men would have squared her away in the cam net store then let their mates sniff their fingers.

I to am shocked to see another IDF article posted by KGB though.
Why are you shocked exactly? Yediot Ahronot is the most popular Israeli newspaper and the story is funny enough, is it?

It's called irony you anti semetic tw@t :shakefist:

Ord_Sgt said:
It's called irony you anti semetic tw@t :shakefist:
You made 2 mistakes Ord_Sgt.

1. In spelling. The right form is anti-Semitic.
2. In your judgment. I'm not anti-Semite at all.

Simply I like funny stories. It is not a great sin I suppose. In the context of discussed story an old bearded Jewish anecdote springs in mind.

What is the diffence between Jewish mama and Palestinian terrorist? It is possible to reach an agreement with the terrorist.

PS. May I ask you to use a word pillock toward you bobedient servant instead of tw@t, cnut... It sounds better.

Women gossip, (sometimes agressively so), it's in their genes. Ask Richard Dawkins. If they didn't want to tell her why can't they tell her to mind her own business/fcuk off? Poor petals.

Actually, it wouldn't be half as amusing if Sergey started posting things about topics other than the IDF.

That's one for the "Women you fancy that you shouldn't" thread, I think.

I've woken up with worse and she falls within my "ten years up, ten years down" range so I would, as long as she goesn't mind a gentile foreskin.

What a palava! (*or should that be pavlova?)

Good god, what sensitive, delicate things they are. She'd get the good news from me if she asked me nicely.

What's the problem exactly?