subway

Jolly decent of them. Should have got 20% off my dry cleaning from them when I was standing next to their SLB branch when a rocket embedded itself in the wall! :wink:

I got 20% more D&V from their SLB branch...

P

PrinceAlbert

LeastIcoulddo said:
DO you have to show your MOD90 or railpass ect to get this?
Read - can I blag that I'm a squaddie to blag said discount.

I dunno? Try it :D

It's not a forces discount they do..... it's police discount. Just most of the workers feel sorry and put it through for us.

Saying that theres a few that refuse..... t0ssers

While not quite full CEFO. I often stop in subway in uniform heading in to training nights. And the bastards charge me full price never even mention a discount. This is first I heard of it.

stupidstudent said:
While not quite full CEFO. I often stop in subway in uniform heading in to training nights. And the bastards charge me full price never even mention a discount. This is first I heard of it.
But that's because you're a stupid student.

And a cunt....

I used to enjoy this discount, but all the SUBWAYS in Swansea now refuse, and only offer Police and Student discount. I have never understood student discount! Lazy F*&(rs

I contacted SUBWAY and they just fobbed me off. Burger King always give me discount, but I dont know if this is official.

Personnally SUBWAY is only worth it if they give you 30%, otherwise its a bloody expensive toasted sandwich!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tartan_Terrier The NAAFI Bar 16
KyleH Current Affairs, News and Analysis 164
Sir_Sidney_Ruff_Diamond Cookery 25