Substitution Pay - How to claim it

I have printed off the DIN ref Substitution Pay (SUPA) it gives the qualification criteria, but nothing on how to physically claim it.

The civilain clerk in the RAO said it's claimed through JPA - I can't find anything anywhere that relates to this.

Any ideas, guidance etc would be appreciated.
The form is to completed by your line manager on form JPA E005. Having just completed on today, if you filling the LSN of post gapped not black econ post you shou be ok. Fire the form through your RCMO to verify and FSA once completed by your line manager.

Similar threads

Latest Threads