Stupidity With Firearms

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by jumpinjarhead, Jun 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 6
  1. Great set of short clips - the first one made me wince a bit!! I remember seeing a documentary once about wannabe bodyguards, on one stand they had to take control of a handgun then clear the room. 95% didn't carry out NSP's and ascertain the state of the weapon. One thing about doing drills again and again and again...it sticks in your mind.

2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Very good clips the last one made me laugh like a loon.
    Alas in the UK the right to bare fire arms is not easy.
    I made a cockup years ago on my NCOS cadre whilst teaching I was showing how to put the barrel of the GPMG on and the bloody thing fell of mind you going around the square at Mach 10 with it above my head soon made me learn.

4. Great video clips that although extremely funny show the ******* nuggets that get let loose. My particular favourite was the .50 barrel falling off on the 1st round being fired!

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?q5orkw

5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

The right to BARE arms exists but sadly comes with a risk of skin cancer!

• Like Like x 4
  6. They let me play with fire sticks for twenty odd years and I was an accident waiting to happen.

7. To be fair the first scene where the Baby shoots is not from the USA but some Arab country like Lebanon or some such.

8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Turkey, it made the news about 4 or 5 years ago, I seem to recall blogging it!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

ha ha ha hahahahahahahahaha some crackers there mate.

10. At least the black police officer did not have the pistol pointed at anyone when he ND'd. We had a case of a so-called "Firearms Expert" policeman who gut shot a civilian in a classroom. The Police Officer was allowed to retire on full pension with no more than a (very gentle) slap on the wrist. His civilian victim will live with his disability for the rest of his life.

• Like Like x 1
  11. It's worth finding the whole video; he actually shot himself through the foot, and hops up and down the stage saying "It awright chi'dren" like Chef off South Park.

He later sued the DEA because people around the world were laughing at him.

• Like Like x 1
  12. We had the exact same thing by a cop in Cobb County, Georgia who killed a female recruit. I use that incident as an attention-getter in my firearms safety courses and safety briefs on my range.

13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Beerhunter that caused quite a stir at the time, a case (alleged) of mixing training ammo with drill and also no need to have a pistol loaded or pointed at the class. It was the FEO introduction to firearms class as well wasnt it?