Stupid Tw*t No 3

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tuffy52, Mar 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who?

• Like Like x 1
  2. This is terrible news. Heaven knows, I'm miserable now...

• Like Like x 8
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

What the fucks a Argentina?

4. Argentina is an anagram of Spic Cunt.

• Like Like x 3
  5. If Morrissey says that they're theirs then it must be so. He should know being an educated man.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bigmouth Strikes Again.
    Morrissey? He doesn't even live in this country does he? He also has a track record (a miserable one like the rest of his poxy records) of uttering bollocks.

7. I seem to recall that Morrissey sells a sh*d load of records in Argentina so he's got a vested interest in licking their arses.

One actor and two musicians come out of the closet in favour of Argentina lording it over the Falklands. Woooaaahhhh mummy, I'm scared.

8. At least his parents are dead, I hope

9. I notice these twats dont proclaim their anti British rants until they are in Argentina, hmmm! wonder why that is?, scurvy fuckers all of them, they need fucking with the wide end of a Ragmans bugle.

• Like Like x 1
  10. It amuses me how these bellends think anyone will listen to them and that spouting their views will make a difference.

The sooner they get it into their thick overpaid fucking skulls, that the Falkland Islands are ours and they will say that way until the Islanders say otherwise, the fucking better.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm so outraged that if I hear another record by that miserable po faced cunt with a Gladioli up his arse, I'm going to hang the DJ!!!

12. Yeah Mozza is bell-end so, erm, Sheila Take A Bow or summat.

13. Now that's quite an elevated pantheon isn't it?

Morrissey, Penn and, err, "Gorgeous George" Galloway.

We should send Galloway over in his pussy cat outfit and see what the Argies make of it.