Stupid student bitch steps down after realising she's been a stupid bitch

1542783547026.png

She should move to Abuja or Riyadh and see how she gets on.
The 1st world is doomed if this the current standard coming through.

Nah, if she somehow ended up in that position of representative 'power' and responsibility and yet was still stupid enough, disrespectful enough and ignorant enough to make such a comment as she did, the bitch deserves, uh, bitch. :D

It can be rolled up as part of her 'Welcome to the real world' experience.

Also as noted by @smartascarrots yes, maybe Glasgow but even we have standards.... Not that they matter here as I would still bang her, but she'd only be bought a single fish serving rather than the full supper as a reward.
Disgraceful! A true gentleman would at least buy her a bottle of Iron Bru to rinse out her mouth afterwards.

You're a Cad and a Bounder, sir!

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Disgraceful! A true gentleman would at least buy her a bottle of Iron Bru to rinse out her mouth afterwards.

You're a Cad and a Bounder, sir!
You Sir, are ill informed.

It's Irn bru. We couldn't afford the 'O'.

:D

I misread the title and thought it said "stupid bitch steps down after realising she's been a stupid bitch".

So came into thread expecting it to be about Theresa May.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I respect her right to have an opinion that differs from mine. I imagine she'll end up in politics.
Should she need an option I will insert it on the end of my mthondo.

I misread the title and thought it said "stupid bitch steps down after realising she's been a stupid bitch".

So came into thread expecting it to be about Theresa May.
Y'see, that's the trouble with clunky Right On attempts at 'humour': the second word in the title is most definitely 'student' and, whilst PMTM may be many things, she most certainly is not a student.

I'm afraid that I'm going to have to give a big fat 'F' for Freddie on that one . . . unless your dyslexia is playing up again?

You Sir, are ill informed.

It's Irn bru. We couldn't afford the 'O'.

:D
I do apologise, it's been some time since I conversed in Weegie and, having lost my fluency in your beautiful language, I lapsed into my native Edinburgh dialect. ;)

Ah but, we have all been there and they weren't foolish at the time of doing those foolish things. They were only foolish when someone else pointed out the foolishness of the foolish thing and that you were a fool for doing the said foolish thing.
Nope. I knew I was being a dick, and did it anyway.

I'm a dick like that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The NAAFI Bar 78
Eyebrows of Doom The NAAFI Bar 552
R The NAAFI Bar 75