Stupid student bitch steps down after realising she's been a stupid bitch

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
She was incredibly foolish but she has at least accepted the consequences - so is the "bitch" really necessary? Stupid Student seems to cover it just fine without resorting to nastier invective.
Nah, if she somehow ended up in that position of representative 'power' and responsibility and yet was still stupid enough, disrespectful enough and ignorant enough to make such a comment as she did, the bitch deserves, uh, bitch. :D

It can be rolled up as part of her 'Welcome to the real world' experience.

Also as noted by @smartascarrots yes, maybe Glasgow but even we have standards.... Not that they matter here as I would still bang her, but she'd only be bought a single fish serving rather than the full supper as a reward.

Because it's chokka with the offsprings of our convicts, and thousands of former UK children of the 60's/70's papped off for slave labour...pardon....erm...secure adoption and supportive loving families.;) It was a balancing act you see.
We had to make room for the Windrush "workers".:rolleyes: Only a wee island you know.:( Not enough houses...but that's all well sorted now.
So much housing we can make it out of highly flammable materials.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Nah, if she somehow ended up in that position of representative 'power' and responsibility and yet was still stupid enough, disrespectful enough and ignorant enough to make such a comment as she did, the bitch deserves, uh, bitch. :D

Also as noted by @smartascarrots yes, maybe Glasgow but even we have standards.... Not that they matter here as I would still bang her, but she'd only be bought a single fish serving rather than the full supper as a reward.
She doesn't look the sort to eat a kebab

She is the classic rich kid and despite massive privilege she has embraced SJW and actively looks for horrible things and people to attack, classic overcompensation and she needs to sort out her own guilt and privilege.

She could donate all her wealth and retire to the developing world. But, at some point she will simply drop all this stuff except for dinner parties and likely marry a morgan Stanley trader.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Hopefully her future is to become the plaything of perverted garden gnomes and she can ponder the true extent of her folly as she watches them lube up.

1542750535157.png

You trying to enhance our reputation for being stingy? Well done!

Far too many people are using the term "SJW" without being ironic - it's like suddenly finding oneself in a room full of Americans.

She was happy enough to use social media in a look at me and "mark my words"* manner, hey echo chamber aren't I the coolest chick on the block.
Fine and dandy and heroine of the moment.
Unfortunately love, echo chambers have leaks and there's an awful lot of potential employers-standfast NUS-quietly tucking this sort of stuff away, as in "Job application from that Southampton cnut? Bin it".

* That phrase will no doubt haunt her as in a " Mark my words, only 30p to go large" way.

Thats a good point.
The number of supposedly grown men getting astonishingly exorcised when they learn students have acted like students is quite worrying.

Students act like twats. Always have done, always will MTFU and stop moaning about non events.
Shouldn't that be PTFU. Diversity etc.

Well done for vicarious outrage.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The NAAFI Bar 78
Eyebrows of Doom The NAAFI Bar 552
R The NAAFI Bar 75