Stupid student bitch steps down after realising she's been a stupid bitch

She's a bit lacking in the tit department.
I hope she reads this, and understands that not all of us are sexist dinosores dinasour fossils.
The flat chested minx.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Mine was as a coal miner - top whack;-)
My father was last in a long line of coal miners. I chose the easy life and joined a troop of knights that cared for neither wounds not scars.

She's a bit lacking in the tit department.
I hope she reads this, and understands that not all of us are sexist dinosores dinasour fossils.
The flat chested minx.
Quality over quantity any day for me.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Damned fine cut to your jib there Sir
To be fair, my lines come the The Lambton Worm, Mackem National Anthem. Young Lambton was an idle tw@t too.

She was incredibly foolish but she has at least accepted the consequences - so is the "bitch" really necessary? Stupid Student seems to cover it just fine without resorting to nastier invective.
The OP hails from Glasgow. He was trying to court her, in the distinctive fashion of his ilk.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
The sad thing is that this shining example of the best of our young people did not know what the mural was about, that was the subject of her puerile grandstanding.

Balls, we have enough SJW’s already. Why can’t they just go to fecking Australia instead....
Because it's chokka with the offsprings of our convicts, and thousands of former UK children of the 60's/70's papped off for slave labour...pardon....erm...secure adoption and supportive loving families.;) It was a balancing act you see.
We had to make room for the Windrush "workers".:rolleyes: Only a wee island you know.:( Not enough houses...but that's all well sorted now.

My father was last in a long line of coal miners. I chose the easy life and joined a troop of knights that cared for neither wounds not scars.

When my mother died a couple of years ago, a long- lost cousin on my dad's side got in touch.

She'd researched our male line and got back to 1650.

From S. Wales and N. Wales, a quick jaunt to the Scottish coalfields, then over to the Isle of Man.

Every one in 12 generations had been miners or quarrymen..... a fascinating read.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The NAAFI Bar 78
Eyebrows of Doom The NAAFI Bar 552
R The NAAFI Bar 75