Stupid student bitch steps down after realising she's been a stupid bitch

A well balanced post....just wanted to add that I would[/QUOTE
It's a shame some of the 'Rhodes must fall' lot at bigger and more influential universities don't take a leaf out of this girlies book and apologise/resign. Snowflakes - the lot of them.

I would. With a bag (for her), and earplugs (for me).
Me too, except the bag would be for me and the earplugs for her.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Fair play to her, I say. We all f*ck up sometimes and she has had the good grace to offer, what appears to be a sincere and genuine apology. She's been living in an idealogical bubble as a result of where she is studying, the company she keeps and who she studies with, and that bubble has been royally popped!
I get the sense that the last few months have caused her to grow up a lot and that she has now become significantly wiser, unlike many of her peers and alike that preach the militant line regardless of the facts.
Well said!

Why is this even on BBC? It's some minor moronic student being an idiot in a student union.

And yes, I still would.
Thats a good point.
The number of supposedly grown men getting astonishingly exorcised when they learn students have acted like students is quite worrying.

Students act like twats. Always have done, always will MTFU and stop moaning about non events.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
.....................and have you seen the price of beer, it used to cost a shilling a pint!
I've never even seen a shilling. And to further piss on your four yorkshiremen homage, when beer was a shilling a pint you we probably only earning £1 2s and thrupence a week.

I've never even seen a shilling. And to further piss on your four yorkshiremen homage, when beer was a shilling a pint you we probably only earning £1 2s and thrupence a week.
Eeeee lad, mah fust job wuz paying me 64 quid a munth.

She was incredibly foolish but she has at least accepted the consequences - so is the "bitch" really necessary? Stupid Student seems to cover it just fine without resorting to nastier invective.

My first few pay packets, little brown square envelopes with all your pay and deductions written on the outside were for £11 a week
Back in the day's when the payroll department had to work for a living doing all the calculations manually. I remember.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The NAAFI Bar 79
Eyebrows of Doom The NAAFI Bar 552
R The NAAFI Bar 75