Stupid student bitch steps down after realising she's been a stupid bitch

I respect her right to have an opinion that differs from mine. I imagine she'll end up in politics.

She got punted from her 'job' at the time didn't she. Hey ho a SMJW gets the good news, with some luck it will haunt her job prospects for a good few years.

Fair play to her, I say. We all f*ck up sometimes and she has had the good grace to offer, what appears to be a sincere and genuine apology. She's been living in an idealogical bubble as a result of where she is studying, the company she keeps and who she studies with, and that bubble has been royally popped!
I get the sense that the last few months have caused her to grow up a lot and that she has now become significantly wiser, unlike many of her peers and alike that preach the militant line regardless of the facts.

Fair play to her, I say. We all f*ck up sometimes and she has had the good grace to offer, what appears to be a sincere and genuine apology. She's been living in an idealogical bubble as a result of where she is studying, the company she keeps and who she studies with, and that bubble has been royally popped!
I get the sense that the last few months have caused her to grow up a lot and that she has now become significantly wiser, unlike many of her peers and alike that preach the militant line regardless of the facts.
A well balanced post....just wanted to add that I would

'Young person does something foolish' shock.

In other news, several putative adults cared loudly that a young person did something foolish before expending millions of pixels fondly reminiscing about the days they frequently did something foolish as a young person.

In other news, several putative adults cared loudly that a young person did something foolish before expending millions of pixels fondly reminiscing about the days they frequently did something foolish as a young person.
Aye that's so true.I remember when this was all fields.....

How fortunate, then, that we have you available to expend yet further pixels to remind us of your worldly-wise Everyman viewpoint.

You must be very pleased.

It's a shame some of the 'Rhodes must fall' lot at bigger and more influential universities don't take a leaf out of this girlies book and apologise/resign. Snowflakes - the lot of them.

I would. With a bag (for her), and earplugs (for me).

Ah but, we have all been there and they weren't foolish at the time of doing those foolish things. They were only foolish when someone else pointed out the foolishness of the foolish thing and that you were a fool for doing the said foolish thing.

Why is this even on BBC? It's some minor moronic student being an idiot in a student union.

And yes, I still would.
Likely the same reason a story about rabbits going to be gassed in a Inverurie cemetery made the the BBC world feed, they report anything in an attempt to seem relevant......

It's a shame some of the 'Rhodes must fall' lot at bigger and more influential universities don't take a leaf out of this girlies book and apologise/resign. Snowflakes - the lot of them.

I would. With a bag (for her), and earplugs (for me).
Can't we simply hire them all through the aid budget and send them off to the third world to spread the gospel of SJW, starting with maybe north korea, china, india, south africa and maybe iran.

'Young person does something disrespectful and at totally inappropriate time of the year, causing offence to millions' sounds better.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The NAAFI Bar 78
Eyebrows of Doom The NAAFI Bar 552
R The NAAFI Bar 75