Stupid question

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by BornSlippy, May 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alright I've completed my application form and got all the documents. It's been almost 2 months since I got it at the AFCO briefing (does that matter? I've been thinking it through). My real question is do yo just drop it off at the AFCO or send it in the post because im looking around for the address sticker an i can't find it... maybe I never got one and you just drop it off! :roll:

2. ?????

The answer is in the thread title!!!!!

3. Aww don't tell m to ring them up! can't you just tell me lol you know its gonna be well embarrassing if I ask them that :oops:

4. You are obviously need keen to joing the army, just dont bother with your application and throw it away.

5. Il ring them now then ffs, whats the point of these forums?

6. Have you never heard the saying "Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer"? Surely it doesn't take a genius to work out that you can take it to the AFCO. They'll even check it over for you to ensure you have crossed all the T's and dotted all the I's. Then they'll do you an even bigger favour and shred the application for you

Edited for bring a typing ejit

7. To give you a taste of military life. Where would a soldier be if he didnt have to fill in 90 forms in order to achieve something.

(once you've achieved it, remember to fill in your PDR thingy!!)

8. Thank's thats the answer I was looking for, im just nervous. No point in trying to gun me down here, wanted to join the army since 14/15.

9. Mate, there not being nasty on purpose it's just you asked a pretty bone question (and i've done it too) so your sort of asking for a sarky reply. Just take it on the chin, laugh it off and think before you type next time. Everyone makes mistakes but the clever ones are the people who learn from them. (cor that was a bit poetic for me! :? )

10. If you have wanted to join up since you were 14/15 why did it take you 2 months to fill in the application??????

11. Join the RAF or Navy, the Army doesn't need thick dicks like you.

12. Can you not write on the envelope? A sticker?!?!!

13. Ring them up to book a barb test, that way you can drop them off, do the barb test and get your med forms on the same day. Will speed things up since you've done feckall for the past 2 months. :wink:

14. please don't bother...or if you do i recommend the sigs!! YES I DO!!

15. Sparkling....