Stupid question.

Hey all, just a quickie! The RAC, do they have to prance about on horseback and stuff, aswell as driving around in badass tanks? I need to know for my interview on tuesday. cheers to anyone that replys !

Getting your ring split by Shergar in Phase 1 is.

brian_fantastic said:
funny bloke, but is the sitting on a horse thing a must?
Is that an RAC avatar you've got, Brian?

brian_fantastic said:
Hey all, just a quickie! The RAC, do they have to prance about on horseback and stuff, aswell as driving around in badass tanks? I need to know for my interview on tuesday. cheers to anyone that replys !
Maybe (RHA)..Royal Horse Artillery...:crash:

Try Here...
http://www.army.mod.uk/rac/index.htm

brian_fantastic said:
Random_Task said:
brian_fantastic said:
funny bloke, but is the sitting on a horse thing a must?
Is that an RAC avatar you've got, Brian?
No. Im exploring all my options...Which i believe is a good idea.
It is. You really should consider Shergar.

brian_fantastic said:
True enough. I'm sure the gay lifestyle has many things to offer. Just be sure to wear a condom.

sawdusty said:
brian_fantastic said:
True enough. I'm sure the gay lifestyle has many things to offer. Just be sure to wear a condom.
thing to offer, like what a split ring (oh i can feel the pain just thinking about it) :x :crying:

If you start pissing razor blades then be nice to the Medics; they have the option of giving you a week on anti-biotics, but if you are nasty to them then the old steel umbrella goes down the japs eye. And that does sting!

Back on thread for a moment: very, very few of the Cav or RHA do horses anymore. While a significant number of officers do ride, very few soldiers do unless you want to. Should you want to get up at silly o'clock every morning and muck out an evil beast that hates you, either get married, join the HCMR or apply for Kings Troop RHA. Other RHA units are too busy with their Guns or playing infantry in NI, Bos/Kosovo, Cyprus and other sandy places (where 7RHA are coming back from having done rather a lot of gunnery apparently). The rest of the RAC are too busy playing with their tanks and getting batfaced. The RTR were never mounted (except by 3Para Mortar Pl) and just go around in white socks and grey slacks with slip-on shoes.

Dread said:
Should you want to get up at silly o'clock every morning and muck out an evil beast that hates you, either get married...
You WILL go to hell for that one! PMSL, you owe me a new screen and a mug of latte!

Latest Threads