stupid question

ive just been informed that you can get a bayonet attachment for the sig sauer pistol... i for one dont believe it to be true but i just wanna make sure before i can go back and give the lad shit for telling me rubbish.....

ive just been informed that you can get a bayonet attachment for the sig sauer pistol... i for one dont believe it to be true but i just wanna make sure before i can go back and give the lad shit for telling me rubbish.....
I've got this daysack that apparently is ok for use at night. Do you think it is or am I being made fun of?

Some clever 'wahs' just don't work do they

Did you manage to find the keys to the indoor mortar range?

when you dreamt up the name "supersquaddie" did you picture yourself asking that question?

I believe it's true and they run the course in Bridgend all you need to pack is a rope and sense of humour. Good luck.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I am thinking of tabbing about the Brecons when the weather clears up, but I am boot-intolerant. Can anybody suggest sandals that might be up to the task?

Thanks.

I am thinking of tabbing about the Brecons when the weather clears up, but I am boot-intolerant. Can anybody suggest sandals that might be up to the task?

Thanks.
I feel your pain, I too am boot-intolerant, as a matter of fact I'm averse to clothing of any kind.
Try my solution, barefoot tackle-out tabbing. Its for winners.

_44365784_nakedrambler300.jpg