Stupid plod filth Negligent Discharge

If the suspect had just "fallen down a staircase" like in the good old days we could all move on from this.
Indeed, current plod are so weak.

Back in the 1980s they'd have shot and paralysed a elderly minority.

Or my personal favourite, shooting a guy five times and then beating him unconscious with the but of the revolver in a case of mistaken identity (or maybe there was the death penalty for possession of a mullet, I'm not too sure)*.

I heard the OP got turned down for a post as a zero-hours scene guard and cannot live with his shame. Anyway, he now jizzes over fireman calendars to self-medicate the stress. Which is actually a positive sign, seeking medication; no matter how dubious.

*And they got acquitted! Feck me, no wonder there were riots in the 1980s.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Indeed, current plod are so weak.

Back in the 1980s they'd have shot and paralysed a elderly minority.

Or my personal favourite, shooting a guy five times and then beating him unconscious with the but of the revolver in a case of mistaken identity (or maybe there was the death penalty for possession of a mullet, I'm not too sure)*.

I heard the OP got turned down for a post as a zero-hours scene guard and cannot live with his shame. Anyway, he now jizzes over fireman calendars to self-medicate the stress. Which is actually a positive sign, seeking medication; no matter how dubious.

*And they got acquitted! Feck me, no wonder there were riots in the 1980s.