Stupid plod filth Negligent Discharge

QUOTE from the link: The injured man, aged in his 20s, remains in hospital. His injuries are not life-threatening or life-changing, the Met said.

Basically he is not going to die, lose a limb, or need a colostomy bag for life. Still, it must have made his eye's water, and fcuk me he can sue the pants off them and be pretty well off when he get's out from this occurrence.

More likely he will get promoted out of the way, it worked for Dick.
Did the report say it was a Male police person?

You sexist bastard.

Not that children conceived outside marriage are inferior.

However, if this offends the Catholic community, I apologise. Obviously it's wrong for you. But we don't want to discriminate.

Did the report say it was a Male police person?

You sexist bastard.

Not that children conceived outside marriage are inferior.

However, if this offends the Catholic community, I apologise. Obviously it's wrong for you. But we don't want to discriminate.
What if we call he/she/it 'the c unt'? Seems to cover all options.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
must have been having a bad day
why didnt he shoot all of them ???
on the upside it will stop a few loudmouths from getting gobby when the old bill pull them over
oops sorry sir my trigger finger slipped

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Austerity.

He ran out of ammo.
Makes a change, the ran out of ammo used to be:
Coroner: "Why did you shoot him sixteen times?"
SAS soldier: "I ran out of ammo Sir".

Contemporary topic and question: Do the the Met get Punisher badge's too? You know, like THEM allegedly get.

The 'Thin Blue Line' Punisher logo is popular with US plod as a patch and also as a sticker for private motor's.

There is a version for the ladie's too.

More likely he will get promoted out of the way, it worked for Dick.
Only works for senior ranks, along with doing nothing, which worked for Mackey.

I like the comment; police will not confirm what the 5 men were arrested for!!!!
They're still trying to come up with a reason so they can discredit the witness statements that say the officer was behaving like a total knob.

Contemporary topic and question: Do the the Met get Punisher badge's too? You know, like THEM allegedly get.

The 'Thin Blue Line' Punisher logo is popular with US plod as a patch and also as a sticker for private motor's.

There is a version for the ladie's too.
No, and the bosses tried to ban the Union flag thin blue line patch too.

Apparently it was political. Must be a bit delicate on the subject of numbers these days.

Political is being the Home Secretary who fucked the job and now got to to PM off it and no one can actually talk about it.

Still, at least she has a twat rather than the OP who just is one.