Stupid names...not a British Monopoly it seems

From my hometown where it seems mongs are breeding at will, Reckless and Ruckus for fucks sake.
1794532_10152717691530831_3866794492333467012_n.jpg

1958478_10152717691700831_4408436399383681679_n.jpg

Remarkably unimaginative mongs at that.

Twin A and Twin B FFS.

Whats wrong with Dufus & Peckerhead, Bert & Ernie or Sam & Dave?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Remarkably unimaginative mongs at that.

Twin A and Twin B FFS.

Whats wrong with Dufus & Peckerhead, Bert & Ernie or Sam & Dave?

I am reminded of the story of an ethnically-diverse bloke from over the water whose nationality I shan't name in case it's seen to be racist. Let's call him Seamus.

Seamus's sister is VERY heavily pregnant with twins when she's involved in a very serious accident. They have to put her into an induced coma for months until she is stable enough to be brought back.

Her first waking thought is that the twins are not there, "Tell me they're not dead?"

"Actually they're fine. We had them delivered by C-section and they are thriving. Your brother has been a paragon. When we had to register the births, he stepped in for you to provide names." A frisson of panic laps gently at her mind.

At this moment a nurse brings in a little girl. "This is your daughter, Denise."

"Phew," she thinks, "not such a bad name after all."

"And this is your son, Denephew."

NSP

LE
Kal-el...???!!!! Seriously....?

We're all doomed. Doomed, I tell ye...!

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Kal-el...???!!!! Seriously....?

We're all doomed. Doomed, I tell ye...!
To be fair our Industrial Trainee is called Jerel and my first reaction was "Superman's biological dad?"

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
I am reminded of the story of an ethnically-diverse bloke from over the water whose nationality I shan't name in case it's seen to be racist. Let's call him Seamus.

Seamus's sister is VERY heavily pregnant with twins when she's involved in a very serious accident. They have to put her into an induced coma for months until she is stable enough to be brought back.

Her first waking thought is that the twins are not there, "Tell me they're not dead?"

"Actually they're fine. We had them delivered by C-section and they are thriving. Your brother has been a paragon. When we had to register the births, he stepped in for you to provide names." A frisson of panic laps gently at her mind.

At this moment a nurse brings in a little girl. "This is your daughter, Denise."

"Phew," she thinks, "not such a bad name after all."

"And this is your son, Denephew."

About >< close to satire....

:p

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
About >< close to satire....

:p
Funnily enough that's the second time someone has said that about one of my recent posts. Was it you the last time as well? (Cannit be arrsed to check.)

Flattered.

;)

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Funnily enough that's the second time someone has said that about one of my recent posts. Was it you the last time as well? (Cannit be arrsed to check.)

Flattered.

;)

In all probability, "Yes".

Latest Threads