Stupid Imbecilic Illiterate Potential Recruits

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by cpunk, Aug 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

OK then. Here's what I suggest we do. Would everyone who has posted witty, amusing banter in the recruiting sticky thread please have a trawl through and delete it: apparently it makes it all too confusing for potential recruits to extract the pearls of wisdom that the old and bold have liberally scattered through it.

From now on though, it's 'two strikes and you're out' with fuckwitted recruiting questions: the first two get moved into the recruiting sticky, any further knobbery gets booted into the 'Arrsehole' for general forum derision.

2. why don't you prepare a cut 'n' paste PM that you can send to such morons? i mean, you take all this money and kudos for being a highly paid moderator, but as soon as it involves a bit of work you start whingeing like a little girl :)

3. :D

4. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Actually, I just do it for the respect.

5. ah well that is worth more than any mere financial recompense.

anyway, you make davros do all the hard stuff :)

6. I only had 3 or 4 post to delete, due to my inability to construct a witty response to any posts. CR on the other hand, he'll be editing/deleting all afternoon. :)

7. Sounds like a moderators responsibility to me. What's your beatch Davros doing?

It takes me all day to come up with some witty remark to a particularly knobby question from some feckwit potential recruit. They are like masterpieces to me.

8. Is Davros still on leave? Let me guess Thailand, Ladyboys? :oops:

9. I got back today :D

10. will i f*ck. mods are for modding :D

11. Scrub it with a wire brush and get some penicillan down yer neck!

:)

12. At least you didn't try to deny that you've been hanging out the back of Thai Ladyboys for the past couple of weeks.

You'd better crack on, it looks like Spunky has got posts for you to moderate.

13. I prefer to mediate.. and then change what people say occasionally to fit my evil plan.

14. Check out the top Sticky on the forum for the DS answer on recruit selection.

15. Ahhh ladyboys are so last year! There are much more ... cosmopolitan alternatives available these days, and it's free to travel on the work expenses there as well! (sun tan optional for certain elements)