Stupid Cunt No 2

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Abdiel, Feb 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It would seem that another idiotic old has been could not bear to let Sean Penn hold the title of useful idiot for Argentina.

Roger Waters former member of the band of Pink Floyd has also jumped stating that the Falklands should be Argentinian and that he was ashamed to be British.

Of course when asked about the opinions of the Islanders he just sputtered something mindless.

Falkland Islands: Argentina orders top 20 firms to 'boycott British products' | Mail Online
  2. Though to be fair, Roger's been boring on about the Falklands since just after 1982.

The Final Cut (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  3. What a fucking melon. Does he have a new album/book out? Or does he just like the smell of burning in his house?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Yeh because movie stars and musicians are very clever and well informed people who's opinions matter.......
  5. If we wish hard enough maybe we can give him prostate cancer
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Horse faced cunt
  7. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

That opening bit on The Final Cut through a good sound system is brilliant. Man has an opinion, it's an opinion it's not like one of his nippers went swinging on a flag on the cenotaph.

Must be side two, the opening of get your filthy hands of my desert.
  8. Waters' father was killed at Anzio fighting with the 8th Fusiliers. Perhaps he has a prejudice against military cockups, especially amphibious ones. As for the islanders' opinions, why don't you ask the original population of Diego Garcia how much weight their opinion carried in Whitehall when that British colony was colonised by the Americans?
    • Like Like x 1
    I always enjoy your posts, it makes me believe that al Qaeda have a just cause.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. When I saw that he'd posted, I naturally assumed that the title of Stupid Cunt No.1 referred to him.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Everyone is so cynical around here, it makes me puke. Mr Waters is entitled to his honest belief without everybody looking for an ulterior motive which does not exist.

• Like Like x 6
  11. I know. Lets all go out and kill some Aborigines.
  12. Pink Floyd are shit, that cunt should pipe down.

Now if it was one of those blokes from Bros having a go i might listen as when it comes to world politics they really know their shit. Well one of them does but I can never tell them apart.
  13. Sounds like a plan. I'll bring the ute,you bring some rifles.
  14. I always hated that cunt, and his son needs a good shoeing .