Stupid Cúnt of the Week award: Nominees here.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Dread, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Elsewhere on this site there is a "Cúnt of the Month" thread, but I have noticed that nominations are coming in so fast it is almost impossible to award it fairly at the end of the month due to the judges being swamped by the number of nominees. With this in mind I have reduced the nomination period to just one week, so hopefully each cúnt nominated will have a 1:25 to 1:50 chance of 'winning'. People like Pyrogenica, JoseyWales, etc are not allowed to be entered because they would walk away with the award every time.

Nominate only ARRSE users!

First nomination goes to Manchester_Events who started 3 threads trying to discuss the ongoing investigation into allegations of bullying raised by a BBC programme.

When various MODs started deleting his posts he came up with these gems:

So when MSR educated him:
    He came up with this erudite response:
    May I suggest that M_E should stand for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, a condition which Manchester_Events clearly has as he is too lazy to read any of the rules that govern how each forum is to be used. University educated? In what? Media studies and David Beckham?

2. Seconded

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Punt the cnut up to the top slot. Can't think of anyone else apart from me.

4. Does the DHL driver post on this site?

If not, I think you've missed the point, poindexter. :roll:

And you should be nominated for the 'Cluesless fuckwit of the week' award.....

5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

For someone with a university education, you'd have thought he would have realised that "democracy" and "free speech" don't exist on a website that has rules, regulations, terms+conditions, all of which he agreed to when he registered.

Civvie student numbskull.

:roll:

6. Hate to say it Pull2Eject, but you have just nominated yourself: how is the conduct of a DHL driver related to the goings on within ARRSE?

OK, maybe I wasn't clear enough in the original post:
    nominations are to be other ARRSE users only!

7. I stand corrected. :D I had better cancel my nomination then, unless he wants to out himself of course.

8. Suck my stump, shitlips.

9. Try sticking it im my mouth and it will be a stump :wink:

10. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

On Arrse?

11. I nominate any cunt who posts on this thread who clearly hasnt read the fucking thread first. :roll:

12. Do we have a winner, ladys and gentlemen? (Nato brew)

13. I nominate the tart with the hard nipples.

And myself of course :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.