Stupid Cúnt of the Week award: Nominees here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsewhere on this site there is a "Cúnt of the Month" thread, but I have noticed that nominations are coming in so fast it is almost impossible to award it fairly at the end of the month due to the judges being swamped by the number of nominees. With this in mind I have reduced the nomination period to just one week, so hopefully each cúnt nominated will have a 1:25 to 1:50 chance of 'winning'. People like Pyrogenica, JoseyWales, etc are not allowed to be entered because they would walk away with the award every time.

Nominate only ARRSE users!

First nomination goes to Manchester_Events who started 3 threads trying to discuss the ongoing investigation into allegations of bullying raised by a BBC programme.

When various MODs started deleting his posts he came up with these gems:

Bit dim northern monkey said:
Sorry... i thought i lived in a free speech democratic country.. least explain by PM to me!!!!!!!!!!!

1st post about 5 soldiers being suspended
2nd asking where’s that post gone

Now 3rd… wondering who the * you think you are deleting my valid posts????
So when MSR educated him:
msr said:
Even by Mancunian standards you really are thick aren't you?
He came up with this erudite response:
Stupid manc twát said:
No.. University educated thanks. You missing the point - which is at least PM me to advise post being removed for x & y reason? (some of us are not fully clued up on whatever laws or rules are going on in the forces or this forum):? so, no need for people to be so **** really is there!
May I suggest that M_E should stand for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, a condition which Manchester_Events clearly has as he is too lazy to read any of the rules that govern how each forum is to be used. University educated? In what? Media studies and David Beckham?

Seconded

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Punt the cnut up to the top slot. Can't think of anyone else apart from me.

pull2eject said:
Well scene as i'm here now, I nominate the DHL driver from 08.00 this morning for disturbing my morning brew and giving me attitude when I told him that I dont take deliveries at the guardroom.
Aparently it was unecessary to pin the d1ckhead up against his van, but even less valid was him calling me an idiot 30 seconds prior to it.
Now i'm in trouble hehe wait till I see that fcuck here again! :evil:
Does the DHL driver post on this site?

If not, I think you've missed the point, poindexter. :roll:

And you should be nominated for the 'Cluesless fuckwit of the week' award.....

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
For someone with a university education, you'd have thought he would have realised that "democracy" and "free speech" don't exist on a website that has rules, regulations, terms+conditions, all of which he agreed to when he registered.

Civvie student numbskull.

:roll:

Hate to say it Pull2Eject, but you have just nominated yourself: how is the conduct of a DHL driver related to the goings on within ARRSE?

OK, maybe I wasn't clear enough in the original post:
nominations are to be other ARRSE users only!

Dread said:
Hate to say it Pull2Eject, but you have just nominated yourself: how is the conduct of a DHL driver related to the goings on within ARRSE?

OK, maybe I wasn't clear enough in the original post:
I stand corrected. :D I had better cancel my nomination then, unless he wants to out himself of course.

spaz said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
pull2eject said:
Well scene as i'm here now, I nominate the DHL driver from 08.00 this morning for disturbing my morning brew and giving me attitude when I told him that I dont take deliveries at the guardroom.
Aparently it was unecessary to pin the d1ckhead up against his van, but even less valid was him calling me an idiot 30 seconds prior to it.

Original post does not suggest it has to be an Arrse poster.
Suck my stump, shitlips.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
spaz said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
pull2eject said:

Original post does not suggest it has to be an Arrse poster.
Suck my stump, shitlips.

Try sticking it im my mouth and it will be a stump :wink:

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
twosugarsnomilk said:
Seen so many cnuts today wouldn't know where to start,how about the supervisor I confided in who told the other cnuts what I'd said.cnut.
On Arrse?

Dread said:
:

halo_jones said:
So many names so little bandwidth is the issue with a weekly poll.
Sorry, HJ, but you cannot nominate yourself.

Dread mate.............

You're going to have to change the name of the thread, these people are just queueing up to nominate themselves

Dolly, while i applaud your sentiment, unless "Private sharp" has also walted an ARRSe ID and is masquerading as a user, secretly lurking in chart and filming me on the toilet.

THEN HE DOESN'T QUALIFY

Welshbag on the other hand is a f ucking fruitloop and should be euthenased.

Shortfuse,

I am really sorry I got a bit carried away with the Pte Sharp rage! Feel free to nominate me as I have clearly been a cnut!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eyebrows of Doom The NAAFI Bar 448
R The NAAFI Bar 75
robroy The Intelligence Cell 320