• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

stupid british troops - you tube

Has anyone seen the video on you tube, called stupid british troops, you should see all the comment on there. Some complete idiots slaggin off the British Army!!

I must have spent half my time in slagging off civvies and for a least an hour over 2 nights a week was quite venemous to taxi drivers..doesnt bother me.

I didnt say it bothers me, I just asked if anyone else had seen it, because some of the things people are saying. Like americans saying we got invaded in WW2. And Sunray, I corrected my typo before you kindly pointed it out thanks.

mick442 said:
I didnt say it bothers me, I just asked if anyone else had seen it, because some of the things people are saying. Like americans saying we got invaded in WW2. And Sunray, I corrected my typo before you kindly pointed it out thanks.
It bothered you enough to come on here, you are clearly a fucknuts who has nothing better to do than finding things to be bothered about.

What did you think would happen, a mob of Toms burn down youtube or something?

Pillock.

I've never told anyone before, but, I have a large dick.

(For a white man, apparentley)

I sympathise with all you short knobs, I am available for bookings.

Edited to add

Group bookings, obviously.

hairyarse2 said:

Edited to add

You also have a very big, very spotty arse to boot!

mick442 said:
I didnt say it bothers me, I just asked if anyone else had seen it, because some of the things people are saying. Like americans saying we got invaded in WW2.
Are you saying we weren't invaded?

Gremlin said:
hairyarse2 said:

Edited to add

You also have a very big, very spotty arse to boot!
It helps to push it in.

Legs said:
I sense a distinct lack of interest....
Why on earth would you think such a thing?!

Just out of interest, are all the comments somewhere along the lines of the below:

"British soulja's iz murderez innit, dey killed ma m8 in afghan, just coz he wnted 2 fight for piece fr islam, rep ur endz"

StabOfFire said:
Legs said:

Just out of interest, are all the comments somewhere along the lines of the below:

"British soulja's iz murderez innit, dey killed ma m8 in afghan, just coz he wnted 2 fight for piece fr islam, rep ur endz"
what's really heartbreaking is you boys are fighting for these pr*cks freedoms!!! Grrrr

patient_cow said:
StabOfFire said:
Legs said:

what's really heartbreaking is you boys are fighting for these pr*cks freedoms!!! Grrrr
Merry Christmas Chubb. Nice to see you.

patient_cow said:
StabOfFire said:
Legs said:

Shut up bellend.

Latest Threads