stupid arrse cold

right, im bloody well sick of sounding like that lass off the Exorcist every time i breathe out and coughs that
threaten to turn me throat inside out >_< ive tried to be a man about it but waking up every night for the past 5 days at stupid o'clock
coughing me guts out is fairly tiresome

can anyone recommend anything that will put me out of my misery :| tempted to get blind drunk and stay so

I will find you
I will go to bed with you
I will make you sweat and shake and moan and groan
I will make you beg me to stop
I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when I finish with you
and I will leave you weak for days.

Signed

The Flu

a double whiskey in a mug, topped up with boiling water and then with 2 or 3 heaped teaspoons of sugar stirred in.

in fact, best have two mugs full before bed - worked for me

mpsman said:
I will find you
I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when I finish with you

Signed

The Flu
Phew, though that was a Michael Barrymore quote

Boots Nirolex is really good, it seems to suppress all the usual cold symptoms.
The only downside is that it makes about 10% of people, who use it, unable to sleep.

v1n1984 said:
right, im bloody well sick of sounding like that lass off the Exorcist every time i breathe out and coughs that
threaten to turn me throat inside out >_< ive tried to be a man about it but waking up every night for the past 5 days at stupid o'clock
coughing me guts out is fairly tiresome

can anyone recommend anything that will put me out of my misery :| tempted to get blind drunk and stay so
A chest x-ray? Or maybe a Brompton Cocktail?
for the unitiated, thats diamorphine (heroin) and cocaine mixed into your choice of booze (Brandy works best apparently)...palliative care in the 19th century was so much cooler....

whiffler said:
mpsman said:
I will find you

Signed

The Flu
Phew, though that was a Michael Barrymore quote
Or Michael Jackson. Unless you're female. Or over the age of 10.

Beechams stuff is good. If that fails, I bet a mouthful of Thinners will clear it, clears most stuff anyway :D

Lemsip, Lockets and Vicks all the way mate. Also a good excuse for bed, hot baths, and generally avoiding going outside and getting fecking cold. Better yet if you have a certain someone to massage in the Vicks for you!