Stupid Army sayings

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Higround, Dec 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Throw a track" is my favourte

Who comes up with these?????

Bauer

2. tankies?

3. Listen in the balls in your corner you have to come up with more than throwing a track :wink:

4. He's right, grasp the nettle......................

5. i suggest you lot screw the nut your in your own time now otherwise you'll have to be in my in tray ( how amusing it would actually be if your ssm walked in to find you stood on his desk)

6. "Get your subnormal fcuking head buried in that pillow you cnut, Raise your arse up, thats it.........now push like you're having a dump. Thats beautiful...........................now bite on that pillow crow and if you tell the OC I'll gut you, your friends and all your family. Now reach back and stroke my balls"

7. fcuk me, mortar platoon perhaps

8. My favourite is "Look at that boys teeth, he could eat an apple through a tennis racket!"

Royal Signals The Cleaning Corps, Treat Yourself

9. I've always liked one more brain cell and it would be lonely.

and of course 'waste of a skin'

10. I'd like to come up with an answer but I'm in my own time now and that would be tearing the arrse out of it.

11. Chuffed to NAAFI breaks.Marlish......

12. "If your not fast, your last."
    "Wind your neck in."
    "Threaten to knock me out again and i'll AGAI you"

I also hate people who use "actions on" in a none military context.

Example

Actions on that pub being heeving... What are the actions on the wives wanting to come!

Cnuts

13. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

This thread is about as useful a cheap Naafi Watch

14. When describing a very ugly female with a dental problem:

She's got teeth like a fighting patrol - all cammed up and well spaced out!!!

You would definitely Mag to Grid her!

:D

15. One beloved of REME Tiffies " Right you lot back on your heads " :?: What the FCUK is that all about ?? Wouldn't it be easier up the right way tiff ? !!

Mind you Tiffies were so far up their own arses it probably was easier on their heads !!! 8)