• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Stunning Wildlife Pictures by Guy Edwardes

One photographer whose work I admire immensely has been taking shots of owls, they are absolutely stunning, here's an eagle owl from his site, I've managed to get a place on one of his workshops in the summer and I just can't wait:
http://www.guyedwardes.com/gep_cms/files/eagleowl2.jpg

I'm a big fan of his landscapes especially the coastal stuff, if you want to see some of his other work visit his site here: Guy Edwardes Photography — Diary

I have a big list of web sites of mostly professional photographers' that I visit regularly for inspiration and ideas as well as to find out where good locations are and in some cases, such as this, they offer workshops and training events. Worth keeping an eye on this kind of thing as a day spent with one of these guys can save a year of trying to work it out on your own.