Stunning Bird Photographs

Git. I have just wasted part of my valuable life on a mis-titled thread.

Cheers for taking the trouble to post those piccies, Tripster. They're absolutely gorgeous!

MsG

It was a cracking pair of tits. Sadly l completely misread the title and l am now feeling once again cheated.

I have a pair of marsh tits in my garden, despite the fact I do not live near a marsh, or any deciduous woodland that they prefer.

On a brighter note, the neighbour does have large tits, but as yet, I have no pictures.

Yes last summer l observed in the garden next to mine a fine specimen, chest plumage was great and long legs. Dont think it was a flamingo, but it was a bit pink?

smudge67 said:
You're gay
Sometimes it's the simple things that make you laugh the most.

Gren said:
I have a pair of marsh tits in my garden, despite the fact I do not live near a marsh, or any deciduous woodland that they prefer.

On a brighter note, the neighbour does have large tits, but as yet, I have no pictures.
[nerd on]If they are not in their normal habitat, I bet you a pound to a pinch of salt that they are either willow or coal tits...?[nerd off/]

:D

Litotes

Gren said:

Jodie Marsh?

I saw one of these in my garden once

Attachments

I have a couple of thousand wildlife photos on one of my commputers but since I have been useing Digital cameras they are to large to post here, unless I resize them and I can't be bothered, so the only ones I can post are the old 35mm picis that I have scanned in, they are not from Google, The above Photograph is of a Dolphin gull at East Cove FI in about 86

Takeing the above photo, does my Arrse look big in this?

Attachments

Sorry there was a misunderstanding with the title.
If it makes you happy here is a picture of a nice pair of boobys

(Sula nebouxii) Blue footed Boobys :)