stuff

mattrlc said:
most crows go into phase one after doing no pt after selection, they are basic fitness tests to gauge your fitness, Not something you want to fail really on your first pt lesson in the factory
Most crows? That's rich coming from someone who's been out of training for all of six months...

wedge35 said:
mattrlc said:
most crows go into phase one after doing no pt after selection, they are basic fitness tests to gauge your fitness, Not something you want to fail really on your first pt lesson in the factory
Most crows? That's rich coming from someone who's been out of training for all of six months...
:D

R

randomgary

wedge35 said:
mattrlc said:
:eek: :D

wedge35 said:
mattrlc said:
Goes to show how clever he is then if, by your guestimation, he was in the Falklands before leaving training.

You should really do your maths dear.

The_Snail said:
wedge35 said:
mattrlc said:
Goes to show how clever he is then if, by your guestimation, he was in the Falklands before leaving training.

You should really do your maths dear.
Ok, 9 months then.

Lechies said:
Ah gone are the good old days when you started with 50 and ended up with a section, no remedial PT then, it was meet the required standard or off you trot.
Yep we actually 'train in' nowdays and they seem to be doing a pretty good job on actual Ops although I know we are all far softer than the steely eyed dealers of death that Patrolled the IGB :wink:

L

Lechies

CAARPS said:
Lechies said:
Ah gone are the good old days when you started with 50 and ended up with a section, no remedial PT then, it was meet the required standard or off you trot.
Yep we actually 'train in' nowdays and they seem to be doing a pretty good job on actual Ops although I know we are all far softer than the steely eyed dealers of death that Patrolled the IGB :wink:
Oh aye, I forgot there was no theatres of Operations before Telic and Herrick.

Lechies said:
CAARPS said:
Lechies said:
Yep I have been to quite a few of them, your point being :wink:

L

Lechies

CAARPS said:
Lechies said:
CAARPS said:
Lechies said:
Yep I have been to quite a few of them, your point being :wink:
I'm not going to bite matey.

Latest Threads