Stuff theyd never let you do in the UK.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tartan_Terrier, Jan 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 8O I was expecting some poor bastard to crawl out of the burning car when they zoomed in on it.
  2. U.S. Constitution - Amendment 2
    Amendment 2 - Right to bear arms

Umpire: "New Barrells, please."

Fair enough I suppose- since they have to buy their own ammunition, you can sort of understand why most of them are living in trailer parks and having to act as tornado bait. "Let me see, I can pay off a mortgage on a 3 bed, 2 bath ranch house- or I can get me this minigun. Whaddya think, Cletus?"

All that having been said against the white trash gun-nuts, it is nice to see that the US "heartland" is becoming more cosmopolitan- with weddings now being celebrated in the traditional Afghan style in Oklahoma... :D
  3. Well that was some pretty impressive shooting those yanks are crazy still alot of fun to be had there must have spent a few bob on the rounds ALSO ID WISH TO RECRUIT THAT YOUNG GIRL TO BE THE .50 BROWNING GUNNER ON OUR WMIK ANYDAY HA HA :D
  4. Ouch. Wonder what shes like at school :?
  5. Anyone up for some backgarden plinking?? :wink: :lol:

Yes, I am envious.
  6. Most of us live in trailer parks? Where did you get that? Are most Brits Ozzy Osbourne clones? Football hooligans? Limp-wristed fags? Prejudice is borne of ignorance, didn't you ever hear that? Oh hell, I'm wasting my time. You cawnt argue with a bleedin' rock.
  7. Moreover, try and imagine what it's going to be like in about 10yrs for some spotty little tw@t, rocking up to her place, knocking on the door and having to have a sit down chat with daddy on prom night. 8O It's gonna suck to be him...
  8. Ooh, look at her! :lol:

Check your PMs, dullard.
  9. Crabtastics' PM: I live in the US, fcuknuts. It was a JOKE. Pull your head out of your ass and add something to the conversation for once. It seems that all you have brought to the table in your time here is a stack of useless fcuking hyperlinks that we could have picked up on Yahoo Office.

You live WHERE? Oh Christ. Well, that just ruined my whole fcuking day. Thanks.
  10. back on thread....

I was going to teach my daughter to use some of my swords, forget that, next time we visit my Brother in Law over in Philadelphia she's getting to play on a .50 cal!
  11. I think they hit it............... 8O
  12. To the dullard who decided that it'd be a worthy addition to the Naafi Bar to post Google Earth pictures and ask a bunch of British squaddies if anybody recognised Buckingham Palace from 15,000ft:

You're welcome.

13. She'd liven up a Michael Barrimore party !! I pity a paedophile who touches her up !!