• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Studying the Daddies....

Male rape in The USA is 4x more prevelant than M/F rape thanks to the prison system.
It has always baffled me how an otherwise civilised country can have such a barbarous anarchic penal system. Have I misunderstood this or is rape by AIDs infested lags a routine feature of US prisons?

Why don't they just shoot their petty criminals in the head or feed them to lions? It would be more humane.

G

goatrutar

It has always baffled me how an otherwise civilised country can have such a barbarous anarchic penal system. Have I misunderstood this or is rape by AIDs infested lags a routine feature of US prisons?

Why don't they just shoot their petty criminals in the head or feed them to lions? It would be more humane.
Because as my evil twin mudbutton told the good people at the BBC, violent male rape is character building. It should be encouraged at every opportunity.

I believe their gaols are quite rapey. I don't think my delicate balloon knot would cope well in a US boob.
fuck that!!
If ever I go to disneyland (very unlikely) I shall jolly well make sure I behave and not get into any trouble, I wouldn't want my botty looking like british aerospace wind tunnel...no siree.

The Howard League is to set up a study group aimed at looking into consensual to coercive sex in jails.Apparently it has never been studied before......

Any thoughts on the outcome?...

BBC News - Sex in prisons to be studied by Howard League
As always on this forum there is a bone fide expert lurking in the wings - D Wing actually.

PM the user Biped as he is well versed in this practice after serving nigh on 2 years in prison at present.

They're criminals - fuck 'em.

Oh - they do!

What's the point of the study? Forced/consensual sex in nick is widespread and well known. Forcibly ramming something up their hoop should be an integral part of their punishment. Is the study going to include all the PO's who have "relationships" with the crims?

They're criminals - fuck 'em.
Yeah, I can see that logic appealing to Daily Mail readers and other sub-normal in-bred fucktards. But the learned judges sentenced the criminals to imprisonment, not regular botty rape. How do apparently (thank you Koschei) civilised and educated members of the US legal profession reconcile handing out sentences of imprisonment to young, petty criminals, when they know the offender will be raped in jail?

Besides which, there will be a small percentage who were not guilty of the offences that get them imprisoned.

Prisoners have sex in prison ? with each other! disgusting. Double dose of Bromide in the tea and the problem is solved.
As Spike Milligan noted if it was to have any effect the bromide would have to loaded into an artillery shell & fired at the prisoner's nether regions.

Latest Threads