Study in US

Discussion in 'Education and Resettlement Courses' started by jaclin, Apr 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,
    I am Pursuring my graduate degree from indian university. Now I am planning my further study in usa. I dont know about value of my current degree in usa. So please suggest me what should i do?
    thanks in advance.
  2. **** off to a forum that deals with education in the US?

Thanks in advance.
  3. The value of your Indian degree depends upon whether it's both thick and absorbent. In any case, if you wish to study in the U.S you would be well advised to improve your grammar and invest in one of these.

4. You are planning right for your future, All the luck for your further studies.
  5. You're in India (I assume), at university, and asking about university in America?

This is like going onto Mumsnet and asking about how to change a flat tyre, but less relevant
  6. What does the panel think the sales pitch from these two jokers is going to be for and how much are they going to ask for their services?

Scambots or real scum bags?
  7. Sockenpuppe.
  8. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

What Indian university...which subject at undergraduate...and what do you want to do as your postgrad??

(edited to add: have you looked into Fulbright scholarship programme??)

Sent from my Nexus 7
  9. There appears to be a d'earth of new material here......