• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Studio Apartment for sale in Chamonix

I have a studio apartment in Les Bossons, 5 minutes drive from the centre of Chamonix for sale.

It is a large studio apartment (22m2) which sleeps 4 in a chalet style building. The studio has a bunk room and a double sofa bed in the main room. The studio has a large west facing veranda (15m2). It is set in a quiet area with great feel to it.

The apartment benefits from allocated underground parking and 'walk in lock-up'.

A link to some photos of the studio -

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/perkins.mark/StudioApart?authkey=Gv1sRgCL-R8Ib4roaLRg&feat=directlink

I have had the studio for 4 years where I have both used it as a weekend bolt hole and had it rented out. It has been a fantastic asset. The only reason why I am selling it is to reduce my mortgage on another property in the valley.

The apartment is in top condition.

As for how much....115k Euros

Chamonix is a great summer and winter location - skiing, alpinism, mountain biking, paragliding, climbing, mountaineering, rafting or just chill out - check out www.chamonix.com for more info.

Mark

Latest Threads