Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Student Union Ban on Tory Fancy Dress and other nonsense

Is it OK to go as a Labour apparatchick, then........?

0001502_cherokee-3-seater-leather-sofa_600.jpeg

I could cut head, arm and legholes, and go as Diane Abbot.

Travelling by train to the Army v Navy match about 5 years ago, there were a load of matelots from Plymouth in the carriage - dressed as Jimmy Savile, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris etc. I don't remember anyone being offended.

My bold.. My eldest son, a Rugby playing 6 footer once got banned from his SU bar for instigating a "wet underpants" competition after a successful match. He claimed it was to give the chaps a chance of fame a bit like the female "wet T shirt" competitions the Rugby lads encouraged :)
Or did he just piss himself in the bar?

Or did he just piss himself in the bar?

He claimed it was in answer to the "wet T shirt" competitions the girls had and who am I to doubt him :) being a fairly well endowed lad who liked a bit of "rumpy pumpy", he thought it might get a few more birds interested in what he had to offer.

Travelling by train to the Army v Navy match about 5 years ago, there were a load of matelots from Plymouth in the carriage - dressed as Jimmy Savile, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris etc. I don't remember anyone being offended.
I wasn't on the train, but am obviously now offended for those on the train who were so offended that they were unable to express how offended they were, and as a result of this, are now earning 20% less than they could have been if they hadn't been offended. Please send photo's and I will ensure that those who committed the offence, by offending those who were also on the train receive suitable compensation.

It's very difficult being a student, what with having to deal with the politics of every country of which you don't approve, plus ensuring that the pain-free mechanical lab rats have equal rights to decide with which moon to identify, then commenting on anything of which you haven't a Scooby, but now some bastards are suggesting that study should be part of the curriculum !
What is the world coming to ?
Time so burn other people's vehicles, smash windows and do some looting.