Student protester jailed for throwing fire extinguisher

A student who admitted throwing a fire extinguisher from the roof of a central London building during the student fees protests has been jailed.

Edward Woollard, 18, from Hampshire, was among protesters who broke into the Tory party headquarters and emerged on the roof on 10 November.

He was jailed for two years and eight months after admitting at an earlier hearing to committing violent disorder.
Serves the little prick right.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
He'll serve half of his term before being let out (so that's a year and a bit), if he's a good boy, the time served might be reduced. So lets say out after 9 months in a YOI.

If he wants to go to Uni, then he'll have to declare the conviction but as he was "politically motivated by the cuts" it'll probably be read in his favour.

Will he have an arse like a 'blood orange' when he comes out? I do hope so the little scrote.

I can't shake the feeling that if he'd been some filthy chav who chucked a fire extinguisher off a tall building for the sheer hell of it, it would have been brushed off as 'anti-social behaviour' and no action taken.

I can't shake the feeling that if he'd been some filthy chav who chucked a fire extinguisher off a tall building for the sheer hell of it, it would have been brushed off as 'anti-social behaviour' and no action taken.
possibly would've been in this case if not for the fact the press had it on a loop

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
What a week, one MP away, now this, it just keeps getting better ^^

Still it shows that the CPS are going to prosecute, lets see what happens when the 'real' protests start...

............If he wants to go to Uni, then he'll have to declare the conviction but as he was "politically motivated by the cuts" it'll probably be read in his favour.
Or he'll be able to continue his studies in custody (full time education?) and might even come out with a degree. :)

Or he'll be able to continue his studies in custody (full time education?) and might even come out with a degree. :)
in which case i think im correct in say he wont have to pay anything towards it

He is a ******* chav, they come from all backgrounds.

I bet that took the smirk off his sneering face. :applaud:.... He'll be scrunched up whimpering in the foetal position now.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Good news. Next up the twat who swung from the Cenotaph, or did Daddy's money get him off lightly and I have missed it?

Good news. Next up the twat who swung from the Cenotaph, or did Daddy's money get him off lightly and I have missed it?
still on bail as far as i know

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Still it shows that the CPS are going to prosecute, lets see what happens when the 'real' protests start...
Anyone planning on coming to London for a spot of sightseeing on March 26th, don't bother, Unison and the TUC are marching that day, Plans are for far bigger crowds than the student protests.

That'll learn him. Looks a right wannabe anarchist type - bet he had a shock when he found out that actions have consequences.

Will he have an arse like a 'blood orange' when he comes out? I do hope so the little scrote.
I doubt even the most hardened con would want to touch the grubby looking scrote without him being thoroughly scrubbed first... preferably with a wire brush and Ajax.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Well, as said, he won't need to worry about paying for his education now-- or his other living expences, as no doubt he'll be recieving all that for free now. Win-win..........twat!