Student protester jailed for throwing fire extinguisher

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vampireuk, Jan 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Serves the little prick right.

2. Quite right too. Nearly killed a rozzer as I recall.

3. That's a proper sentence, let's just wait and see when he's freed on appeal...

4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

He'll serve half of his term before being let out (so that's a year and a bit), if he's a good boy, the time served might be reduced. So lets say out after 9 months in a YOI.

If he wants to go to Uni, then he'll have to declare the conviction but as he was "politically motivated by the cuts" it'll probably be read in his favour.

5. Will he have an arse like a 'blood orange' when he comes out? I do hope so the little scrote.

6. I can't shake the feeling that if he'd been some filthy chav who chucked a fire extinguisher off a tall building for the sheer hell of it, it would have been brushed off as 'anti-social behaviour' and no action taken.

7. possibly would've been in this case if not for the fact the press had it on a loop

8. What a week, one MP away, now this, it just keeps getting better ^^

9. Still it shows that the CPS are going to prosecute, lets see what happens when the 'real' protests start...

10. Or he'll be able to continue his studies in custody (full time education?) and might even come out with a degree. :)

11. in which case i think im correct in say he wont have to pay anything towards it

12. He is a ******* chav, they come from all backgrounds.

I bet that took the smirk off his sneering face. :applaud:.... He'll be scrunched up whimpering in the foetal position now.

13. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Good news. Next up the twat who swung from the Cenotaph, or did Daddy's money get him off lightly and I have missed it?

14. still on bail as far as i know

15. Well he should be happy that he got what he wanted!