Student p*sses on War Memorial

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by RangeStew, Oct 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Enough is enough, he ought to be made to lick it off!

What this Country needs is a revolution.

Hope someone gave him a 'behind the G10 Interview'! :evil: :evil:

2. There was a large number of shall we say, pro forces, people on that bar crawl. I hope they saw him and filled him in

3. It would be more hard-hitting if it was just about the idiot who did it, and not wrapped up in the Mail's 'somebody somewhere is having fun and must be stopped' narrative.

4. Having viewed the pictures, I can only imagine how proud their parents are :D
    What's with the red crosses. Ironic if that clown is sporting the national flag.

5. He should be jailed. In MCTC Colchester.

6. The police stated to the Daily Hate that if they had seen the urinating incident then they would have issued him with a fixed penalty notice.
    Why can they not issue it on the basis of photographic evidence from the newspaper?

Also, can someone get hold of this cnuts details so we can offer him the chance to repent for his sins and so we can show him the error of his ways. :x

7. What, the Red Crosses on the kids dressed up as Nurses?

No idea, Mycroft. No idea.

8. He has, apparently, issued an unreserved apology so at least he is cogniscent of the error of his ways - which is better than nothing - but as to a fixed penalty fine if the police had caught him - whats the point of it. He should, if caught, have spent the rest of the night in jail - at least.

The first person I see urinating on a war memorial is going to wish they hadn't.

9. He has, apparently, issued an unreserved apology so at least he is cogniscent of the error of his ways - which is better than nothing - but as to a fixed penalty fine if the police had caught him - whats the point of it. He should, if caught, have spent the rest of the night in jail - at least.

The first person I see urinating on a war memorial is going to wish they hadn't.

10. Why, will you repeat yourself at him?

11. Have tried on facebook but can't ID him from that photo annoyingly.