student nurses

im about to apply to become a student nurse, been to the careers centre and he said i had to fit all the criteria. just wondering if anyone could tell me what sort of criteria there looking for as he was a bit vague?
thanks

Well, where do we start with this one? Form an orderly queue and be gentle with her lads!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
johnboyzzz said:
StickyToffeePudding said:
Well, where do we start with this one? Form an orderly queue and be gentle with her lads!
Could be a "him" nurse :x
Bugger. At my time of life I'm not that fussy!

If she is a he, it could be completely different advice. That is why we need to know.

So are you a she or a he?

Alright you arrsers...move back from the post...there's nothing here for you. Go on back away, just a careers enquiry...go on back it up.

By the way Miss, would you describe your legs as normal or "on, upside down"?

I said "Get Back"!

Doof said:
Why ask a question like that on this site ? Or has it changed to the NHS Rumour Service overnite !!!
Because they have Student Nurses in the Army? Not so smart now are we? Tube.

abs3417 said:
if anyone could tell me what sort of criteria they're looking for
Well I know what I like to see in a prospective student nurse..........me.
Those with upside down legs excepted.

Doof said:
Why ask a question like that on this site ? Or has it changed to the NHS Rumour Service overnite !!!
Well if a "fit young female I'm sure they'll be tolerated. Some may however expect a toll. I imagine jpegs will suffice.

abs3417 said:
im about to apply to become a student nurse, been to the careers centre and he said i had to fit all the criteria. just wondering if anyone could tell me what sort of criteria there looking for as he was a bit vague?
thanks
My advice would be don't get on any buses with several other nurses (particularly if planning to attend a party/dance/social event), you will enter some kind of time vortex meaning you will never actually arrive at your destination

ohh dear shouldn't of asked that question! I'm a female but
if I were really ugly would I get a serious answer then pleasse? n "doof" I obviously asked that question because I wana be a student nurse in the army!

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
rebel_with_a_cause said:
abs3417 said:
thanks
My advice would be don't get on any buses with several other nurses (particularly if planning to attend a party/dance/social event), you will enter some kind of time vortex meaning you will never actually arrive at your destination
I thought that that only happened if they were departing from either Rinteln or Eiserlohn.

Abs, we need proof that you are not really ugly....... you can send me the pics to vet if you wish...?

Two bits of advice:

1. Go back to the AFCO and ask THE STAFF WHO ARE BEST PLACED what are the criteria.

2. In the name of all that's Holy*, please stop using txt spk.

*.........and that's 'Holy' and not 'holly' as holly is a genus of approximately 600 species of flowering plants in the family Aquifoliaceae.

smudge5611 said:
Abs, we need proof that you are not really ugly....... you can send me the pics to vet if you wish...?
Since when has being 'ugly' ever stopped a nurse from being devilishly attractive in uniform or when wrapped around one's c0ck?

Like it F0C, but if she sends me the pictures, I will educate her privately.

I know,I know, I'm just that generous, ;)

Mr_Fingerz said:
rebel_with_a_cause said:
abs3417 said:
thanks
I thought that that only happened if they were departing from either Rinteln or Eiserlohn.
Munster too :x

Miss Abs, pop into my office and I will see if you are suitable :mrgreen: