student nurses

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by abs3417, Jan 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. im about to apply to become a student nurse, been to the careers centre and he said i had to fit all the criteria. just wondering if anyone could tell me what sort of criteria there looking for as he was a bit vague?
    thanks

2. Are you a fit young female?

3. Well, where do we start with this one? Form an orderly queue and be gentle with her lads!

4. Could be a "him" nurse :x

5. Hence I asked if the OP was a "fit young female" ;)

6. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Bugger. At my time of life I'm not that fussy!

7. Why ask a question like that on this site ? Or has it changed to the NHS Rumour Service overnite !!!

8. If she is a he, it could be completely different advice. That is why we need to know.

So are you a she or a he?

9. Alright you arrsers...move back from the post...there's nothing here for you. Go on back away, just a careers enquiry...go on back it up.

By the way Miss, would you describe your legs as normal or "on, upside down"?

I said "Get Back"!

10. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Because they have Student Nurses in the Army? Not so smart now are we? Tube.

11. Well I know what I like to see in a prospective student nurse..........me.
    Those with upside down legs excepted.

12. Well if a "fit young female I'm sure they'll be tolerated. Some may however expect a toll. I imagine jpegs will suffice.

13. My advice would be don't get on any buses with several other nurses (particularly if planning to attend a party/dance/social event), you will enter some kind of time vortex meaning you will never actually arrive at your destination

14. ohh dear shouldn't of asked that question! I'm a female but
    if I were really ugly would I get a serious answer then pleasse? n "doof" I obviously asked that question because I wana be a student nurse in the army!

15. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

I thought that that only happened if they were departing from either Rinteln or Eiserlohn.