Student nurse selection board

Hi I’m just wondering if anyone else is going to the student nurse selection board soon
Here is a serious question for you, and there is no right and wrong answer here:

Tell us why you want to be a nurse.

Your ideal answer should be one sentence, you could possibly stretch to two sentences. Tell us your answer and then I will tell you the best answer to that question which I ever read.............and have successfully used myself ever since.

Here is a serious question for you, and there is no right and wrong answer here:

Tell us why you want to be a nurse.

Your ideal answer should be one sentence, you could possibly stretch to two sentences. Tell us your answer and then I will tell you the best answer to that question which I ever read.............and have successfully used myself ever since.
What is your answer

Do not answer a question with a question.

I'm wanting to join the QARANC as a healthcare assistant and would like to know more about the joining process #QAs #QARANC #Healthcareassistant #HCA

I'm wanting to join the QARANC as a healthcare assistant and would like to know more about the joining process #QAs #QARANC #Healthcareassistant #HCA
As far as you know for a healthcare assistant you just have to go to the assessment centre. There is no interview needed for this