Student Nurse Accommodation

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by MissSam, Apr 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys,

Not sure if this or the QUARANC forum is the best place for this post - apologies if the other would have been better!

I'm looking at applying as a student nurse and was wondering what the situation with accommodation is while studying at Birmingham University. Does the Army provide separate accommodation or would I be living in Halls the same as civvie students? Also, my partner and I are thinking of getting married - would we be entitled to married quarters while I'm studying or only once qualified?

I tried the search function but couldn't find answers specific to student nurses - obviously 3 years of trade training is a bit longer than most so I wasn't sure how it would work.

Thanks in advance, and apologies again if this is not the right forum or these are really dumb questions!
  2. Speak to the QA recruiting group on 01276 412741. And learn to spell QARANC while you are at it.
  3. Oh sorry, I thought this was a list of where one can find such accommodation in order to admire the buildings natural beauty of course. :oops: