Student bar.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Porridge_gun, Aug 3, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Due to a high influx of soap dodging student types invading the NAAFI a number of PMs have been recieved. The bar management have therefore elected to provide an area for them.

There is tree bark on the floor and all the windows are locked, there are tricycles, paddling pools and fuzzy felt all provided.

The bar will serve WKD and other alcopops provided you can show a pebble off the beach and a letter from your mum.

Students, please enjoy this area you can play here, free from the taunts of the bigger boys

If you are naughty you will be placed on the 'time out' step or made to stand in the naughty corner with a 30mm shell in your bottom.

Enjoy... any problems, PM the mods rather than pulling hair and writing on walls in crayon

2. Or even a job in the holidays? Well done Bennet I lost my bet that you would be running out the grill orders to the parking bays at Golden Arches.

[​IMG]

Following your mums pagan goats feet?

Keep on diving.......

3. Gosh, what a wizard wheeze! You chaps really are most wonderfully wacky. :roll:

4. Am I going mad, or has anyone else noticed that almost all of the posts in here have been deleted?

5. yus... it's a students bar where no students are allowed to post, welcome to the logic of arrse.

6. Thats the logic of the army full stop

7. Bacardi and coke please Mefanwy.

8. fair enough rule really as ALL students should be shot & their posters & t-shirts of che guevara burnt, AS the majority of the cnuts have no idea who he was or what he did :x :x :x :x

10. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Whats your point Bennet?

You get a new sheet of paper everyday to crayon all over, then as if by magic, all the inane scribblings and trousers is gone next time you wake up.

1. It saves bandwidth
    2. It saves grown ups reading stories about sales at Burtons and links to sites showing penis shaped vegetables.
    3. It may eventually lead to you taking on board the way things are done and perhaps one day people will stop wanting to drive over you in a steam roller

11. Not all students are bad, maybe you have just met the wrong ones!!
    Some of us have to work to gain the qualifications that we require in order to get our careers!!
    And I think that most of us use soap!

12. [/quote]Not all students are bad, maybe you have just met the wrong ones!!
    Some of us have to work to gain the qualifications that we require in order to get our careers!!
    And I think that most of us use soap![/quote]

That is a damned lie my dear!!!

13. Fcuk off you civvy whore.

14. Nout all wrong with most students, its just the select few that fcuk it all up for everyone.

15. Its coz we is like stoooooooopid n stuf u no :wink: