Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuck in the house - bored - annoy the partner.

In general, we are getting along fine...until yesterday. I was simmering slowly about 2 litres of home made spag bog sauce in my cast iron Frog thing with the heavy lid cranked to one side as usual to let it "breathe" in between it's half hour stirs over 2 hours.
Went into kitchen and The Long Haired One had closed the lid, which of course set the temperature rocketing.
As the old saying goes, a sauce boiled is a sauce spoiled. Down the pan the whole fukkin lot went.
Aberdeen Angus low-fat mince.:mad:
So, dinner time.....had some mild chilli out the freezer ( home made).
Ah -haaar....
Rather too much Piri Piri & a dash of Hot Chilli got added to it just for shits & giggles.

Revenge was sweet. What was not so sweet this morning was the stench in the bog nearly peeling the tiles off.
We now have a tacit agreement she leaves MY kitchen alone.

Last edited:

Carbon 6

War Hero
This is my son's idea of a joke! I know that there was a shortage, but this is taking the fcuking piss!

IMG_1123.JPG

Truxx

LE
"Do you think I have put some weight on since lockdown started"

"No. You were always a chunky monkey"

time of death 292200ZAPR

cause coronavirus.

The good lady doesn't have OCD ( not even a little, minging cow) but she has a set way of the cups, glasses, plates, and cutlery going into the dishwasher
such childish fun to arrange the lower tray back to front after the dishes have finished for some reason it really really pissed her off when she empties it....which it seems to do now about twice a week

or it might just be being locked down with me that really really pissed her off

probably the latter

Danatanian

Old-Salt

I would take what that "charity" says with a truckload of salt. My brother was the victim of domestic abuse and the way they backed his wife up and constantly insisted she was the victim, even after she was successfully prosecuted, showed their true agenda.

Well, here's a way to pass the time

LOL - is that so you can 'peg' yourself like the guy in that story? Some people are weird - your bottom is a one way valve, designed for shitting and farting, anything that goes up it apart from a doctors camera (checking for cancer etc), or a suppository in my honest opinion is just plain ungodly - and you deserve to burn in the eternal fires of hell.

I'm not saying you're a chutney ferret - but for gods sake man, surely you can't be that bored.

LOL - is that so you can 'peg' yourself like the guy in that story? Some people are weird - your bottom is a one way valve, designed for shitting and farting, anything that goes up it apart from a doctors camera (checking for cancer etc), or a suppository in my honest opinion is just plain ungodly - and you deserve to burn in the eternal fires of hell.

I'm not saying you're a chutney ferret - but for gods sake man, surely you can't be that bored.
Am TheAssassin, not TheAssAssassin

That's not what folk are saying in the Carol Vorderman thread.

Last night I was a little bored - TV was crap, I'm internetted out, gamed out, music'd out etc. Due to boredom I decided to have a chuckle at my partners expense.

Background of prank. My partner is one of those women that believe in spirits and stuff, does Reiki, uses joss sticks & has a shit load of candles.. (yep weirdo, I know).

Anyway, I asked her to go an make me a cup of tea to get her out of the living room, while she was a away I tied some fishing line around my ankle and tied it on to one of the cushions on the couch opposite to where we were sitting. She comes back with the tea, turns the light off, and pops a candle on. I drank the brew and started talking about her mum (do you remember the time etc). Anyway I stood up and said 'Spirit of XXX - if you are still with us, show us a sign', at that point I pulled my leg back and the cushion shot off the chair.

The poor lass near jumped vertically off the couch and ran into the kitchen (at this point I hid the evidence). She then started telling me that was the proof that spirits exist and feels vindicated about all the times she's waffled on about such things and I've laughed at her - I don't have the heart to tell her it was a prank now, as she's phoned a couple of her pals and told them about it.

Does anyone else get bored and prank their partners when bored - I'd like to hear your covid pranks - & maybe get some ideas for the next time I'm bored.

Coming up next on "Things That Never Happened"...

Latest Threads