stuck in hospital, need saving!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by sphinx, Oct 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i got aeromed'd back to uk a while ago and have been stuck in a hospital since (posibbly one that has been in the press recently) my problem is the internet facility blocks the finer sites the net has to offer. can somebody help me out as i'm bored of w***ing off in the disabled toilets with a finger in my arrse thinking of england. please set me and other poor unfortunates with some threads that will not be blocked, also will have to be stills as the facility does not support mp3/4. i would be very greatful, normal stuff though, i'm not para reg! thanks boys.
  2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

3. thanks for the help fellas but the fortinet blocks those sites, good for the future though. many thanks i got my mum to bring in the new razzle. filthy readers wives, iwas a little concerned though as the pages were a little sticky (like mum, like son) lol.
  4. I truly envy you and your fantastic mum. Mine has always had some batty religion or another for as long as I can recall. I don't believe she approves of me having sex with my wife of several years...
  5. Yeah but she doesn't seem to mind the rest of the troop getting in there though. Double Standards
  6. It's a truly pathetic life I lead... :(
  7. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

8. thanks lads, my leg is shaking like a shitting dogs! hope to escape from austwitz pretty soon.